are you addicted to NT????

Come to think of it, I pick NT over real life on a consistent basis
laugh.gif
. I stopped going out as much and forcing myself to hang around people I don'treally wanna kick it with when I realized I could save money, gas, AND sit on my lazy !** as a bonus if I let NT keep me busy instead of the night life. Plus,it's kept me out of a lot of +%@!. I can't complain. That's why I be on this %@@ at odd !** hours. Ain't nothing out there productive, and Iain't tryna be reproductive necessarily.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

just when im at work..
and when im bored at home
or sometimes at my friends house
and sometimes before i go to bed
and then maybe when i wake up...

but nah im nah addict at all.. :]
laugh.gif

hmm yea im addicted...i was addicted before i was even a member....and before i was addicted i use to make fun of my boy for being addicted to it lol...nowlook at me....smh

hmm yea im addicted...i was addicted before i was even a member....and before i was addicted i use to make fun of my boy for being addicted to it lol...nowlook at me....smh

now that im somewhere with no TV and stuck listening to the radio and its 20 minute song rotation
HELL YEAH
I been clicking refresh a lot these days

This damn site is like some crack...... from what I hear about the effects of that stuff.

I might be...

Cause when I first got banned, that messed my whole day up... I was slick depressed...

yes, i am always soaking up new info on NT. The only thing I don't like is the East Coast, West Coast dumb$h!#. Yall hate on the South all day, just stuckin your ways. clipse is better than TI
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
yall on uncut Colombian coke

Back
Top Bottom