are you addicted to NT????

In April, I will have been addicted for EIGHT years.... EIGHT...
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's more than a third of my damn life.

As corny as it may sound, NT is seriously like family, these days...
laugh.gif

I've damn near grown up with some of these folks.

Couldnt front for a second, im definitely addicted to NT. I cant even watch a sports event now without thinking of whats going on in S&T
laugh.gif

Way to much of my time is spent on this site to be honest, i really need to cut back on my NT time. I always feel like i miss out on stuff when im gone tho
laugh.gif
Im screwed

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Couldnt front for a second, im definitely addicted to NT. I cant even watch a sports event now without thinking of whats going on in S&T
laugh.gif

Way to much of my time is spent on this site to be honest, i really need to cut back on my NT time. I always feel like i miss out on stuff when im gone tho
laugh.gif
Im screwed
This is definitely what I'm most guilty of...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If some crazy/nice play happens on TV, I gotta jump on the computer to be a part of the game thread.

Or if I'm out at a bar watchin' a game, I've actually hopped onto NT on my BlackBerry to check S&T, too...
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Co-Sign.

I hate being away on Saturday or Sunday, when Gunna and BigMike blow up the "Real Deal College Football No Homers etc. etc." thread.
smh.gif
. Catchingup having to sort through BigMikes jibber jabber and Gunna's Southern/Florida slang terms gives me a headache. By the time I'm done, don't evenfeel like posting anymore.

/rant.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

just when im at work..
and when im bored at home
or sometimes at my friends house
and sometimes before i go to bed
and then maybe when i wake up...

but nah im nah addict at all.. :]

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]When you say something and people ask if you got it from niketalk? I guess you could say you're addicted...[/color]

You tell people about this place?!
That made me laugh...like we some type of secret society

suprastar were you able to tivo bromance? sorry i got your message late but i couldnt record it for you..

Yes. It killed me for the final two weeks of fall semester, and made me procrastinate from doing my final papers.
smh.gif

I feel like this board has become my second Facebook.

And when I was away at KC for the weekend in early November NT was in my head.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]When you say something and people ask if you got it from niketalk? I guess you could say you're addicted...[/color]

You tell people about this place?!
That made me laugh...like we some type of secret society
we are
indifferent.gif

I'm addicted. I've been lurkin since 05'. It all started with the retro thread. But once i discovered the general thread I was hooked and Ialmost have to check everytime I'm on the internet.

yes, i am (which is pretty sad, might i add
laugh.gif
)
i know i'm addicted cause i was banned for 2 weeks and that was the longest 2 weeks of my life. it's not the same when u can't post.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom