Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Actually, that was sold months ago.

laugh.gif
@ _s frontin' in base model cars

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/datedpic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BXhomie.

im pretty attractive.. but bein 6'8 pushes me over the edge.. and v6 chargers ftl if ur tryin to throw it out there like its big time.. it is clean tho..well maybe ftw when gas prices go back up lol.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

laugh.gif

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/dated pic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BX homie
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xcrskim

being attractive/handsome/cute is awesome.

girls of all races staring at you when you walk by is such a confidence builder
pimp.gif

getting girls to be interested in you merely off your looks/way you carry & present yourself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign, well said every word.

and with that being said imma have to say im above avg. for sure. (no cocky)

I know a lot of NT dont care but a built physique def gets you more attention. if youre cute/handsome already off your face alone.........physique is just anadded perk. dont do it for the ladies do it for youself first though. women dont really care (its true) but ive yet to hear of one story where a female wouldbe like ewwwwwwww is that a 6 pack?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

laugh.gif

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/dated pic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BX homie
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope, just facts
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4969971#reply-4969971

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by xcrskim

being attractive/handsome/cute is awesome.

girls of all races staring at you when you walk by is such a confidence builder
pimp.gif

getting girls to be interested in you merely off your looks/way you carry & present yourself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign, well said every word.

and with that being said imma have to say im above avg. for sure. (no cocky)

I know a lot of NT dont care but a built physique def gets you more attention. if youre cute/handsome already off your face alone.........physique is just an added perk. dont do it for the ladies do it for youself first though. women dont really care (its true) but ive yet to hear of one story where a female would be like ewwwwwwww is that a 6 pack?
True, the face always comes first when it comes to looks, then everything else is just complimenting the face.

Back
Top Bottom