Are you ATTRACTIVE?

Originally Posted by elgnud

i think im freaken sexy.
hah jk
i usually get 8 or 8.5 from femals
sometimes 7.5 because they say they judge really hard...idk

So you ask females how good you look on a scale from 1-10? I doubt that.

lol u can tell who's lying here

I get complimented on my looks pretty often. It's weird because growing up, I never really saw myself as anything more than a regular dude who knew how todress. But in the last 2 years I've gotten lots of compliments on my looks...even to the point where MEN compliment me
laugh.gif
(and yes they're straight haha)

I still see things in the mirror that I think are unattractive (big middle eastern nose, acne marks, very hairy) but overall I'm very happy with how Ilook. This thread would have been better if people who said they were good looking had to post a pic up haha

Originally Posted by elgnud

i think im freaken sexy.
hah jk
i usually get 8 or 8.5 from femals
sometimes 7.5 because they say they judge really hard...idk

Where yall gettin these scores from? You seriously askin girls for your score?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Actually, that was sold months ago.

laugh.gif
@ _s frontin' in base model cars

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/dated pic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BX homie
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope, just facts
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4969971#reply-4969971
My dude, it's almost impossible to find parking near Hunter
indifferent.gif
for hating.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
cheerleader.jpg

Imma leave this one alone b/c at the end of the day this dude is hating on my '06 that I brought when I was 19 and his car wasn't even built in thismillenium
smh.gif

I don't know what kinda attention he's looking for but lets all give him a round of applause and drop a quarter in the bucket. Go buy a Metrocard jerk.

YOOOOO whats really up with gays though??? why are their personalities so loud and explosive????? How come they come in a room and start yelling and laughinglike a girl??????

Be gay, but not in front of me.. GEEZ.

"omgzzzz i love your hair!!!! your keeping up!! your making me proud!!" - gay dude who came into my class before it started

Whats really good with talking with a high pitch?? just cuz you like guys, your voice gotta be a loud pitch????

You see lesbians rolling up with a hoarse voice? nooooooooooo,, just the gay dudes w/ the voice change.

What really good with the gays gelling there hair?????

And touching their eyebrows?

Tryna doll up?

YOOOOO whats really up with gays though??? why are their personalities so loud and explosive????? How come they come in a room and start yelling and laughing like a girl??????

Be gay, but not in front of me.. GEEZ.

"omgzzzz i love your hair!!!! your keeping up!! your making me proud!!" - gay dude who came into my class before it started

Whats really good with talking with a high pitch?? just cuz you like guys, your voice gotta be a loud pitch????

You see lesbians rolling up with a hoarse voice? nooooooooooo,, just the gay dudes w/ the voice change.

What really good with the gays gelling there hair?????

And touching their eyebrows?

Tryna doll up?

Huh..?

Originally Posted by dreaface

Yes. im a 10 to some 8 to most.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

comeon... you live in Tennessee or something??

I mean Beyonce is a 10.. your on beyonce level???

some guys have said that i was a 10, but i think they were just trying to sleep with me. I mostly get 8's though. Honestly its up to personal opinion.

I get "cute" alot, never been told I was fine or dreamy or none of that. I'm comfortable. Chicks dig my personality way more. Over here in Italytho':

rk3dj9.jpg

im happy with the way i look. ofcourse my mama says im handsome but whos doesn't?

but as some of yall said, a guy can be average but have confidence and girls will think hes attractive.

i don't got them skills yet.

Anton im from Conneticut............ill def show you a regular white girl..............dimply does not look like that. she has an ethnic look to her.

where you wanna go...............central? uconn? 203 zip 860...........where? this state got plenty.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

In that case.....I'll pass. I like my white women pure,simple and unadulterated
wink.gif
o'rly? ironic.

He saw the fail comming. Don't be upset.

LOL.......but I stand by my statement.

on the real though, what kind of pure unadulterated female is attracted to a laveyan satanist?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Anton im from Conneticut............ill def show you a regular white girl..............dimply does not look like that. she has an ethnic look to her.

where you wanna go...............central? uconn? 203 zip 860...........where? this state got plenty.
does that make sense?

NO

Back
Top Bottom