Are you getting NBA Jam? edit: West rosters have been revealed; No Kemp& Payton? Fail

I hope they don't d*ck Mark Price's shooting ratings like they did in the original. My man was one of the best shooters back then and his shooting was worse than Isaih Thomas. But I heard the devs loved the Pistons back then.

I hope they don't d*ck Mark Price's shooting ratings like they did in the original. My man was one of the best shooters back then and his shooting was worse than Isaih Thomas. But I heard the devs loved the Pistons back then.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They did - in fact they hated the Bulls so much that the game was coded so that the Bulls were likely to miss endgame shots in games against the Pistons.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They did - in fact they hated the Bulls so much that the game was coded so that the Bulls were likely to miss endgame shots in games against the Pistons.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom