Are you guys ready for the Lebron Lovefest???

ohwell.gif

ESPN Front page can't wait...

aba35f95458e6d21ea1db8439c7742a147fe921.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Im really anticipating all of the Kobe/Lebron debates
eyes.gif

Lebron is that dude, but ESPN and some NTers definitely take his every move and just blow them out of proportion...

Example: That Lebron left a cheap tip thread that ended up going like 20 pages in general
smh.gif

I will be rooting for lebron everytime he plays the celtics.
sick.gif

other than that I am not ready for the stanning
but it is guaranteed so...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by allen3xis

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He'll take his rightful title this year.
Unless he gets a staph infection....
laugh.gif

Like someone said, I think his scoring numbers might go down a lil, but that'll be due to Mo's addition. He'll take some scoring pressure offLeBron.

I think the overall team will be better though.

I'm excited for this team after watching the catastrophes that are the Indians and Browns.

If you play fantasy basketball then who wouldn't take LeBron with the first pick? Other than CP3 no one can rival his stats. He get's numbers in everycategory. You're talking about a dude who pretty much had 30-8-8 last year...even if his numbers dip it'll still be at least 27-7-7. Would this posteven be started if Kobe was to be on that front page???

Originally Posted by DsLee559

If you play fantasy basketball then who wouldn't take LeBron with the first pick? Other than CP3 no one can rival his stats. He get's numbers in every category. You're talking about a dude who pretty much had 30-8-8 last year...even if his numbers dip it'll still be at least 27-7-7. Would this post even be started if Kobe was to be on that front page???
Yes! There was a thread made last night because Kobe just happened to be sitting next to a female, theres posts started when Kobe walks out andchecks his mail in the morning

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

It says he's the king of online fairy tale basketball, not the NBA itself.

Reading comprehension . .

indifferent.gif

If you don't realize that this ESPN is the beginning of the Bron slurp fest then you are sadly mistaken....

Reading comprehension is thinking on a low level son..you need to be able to analyze what you read and apply it to the bigger picture
grin.gif

Its all good tho.

He took a D-league team to the final seconds of a game 7, against a team with 3 first ballot NBA HoF'ers....Not too bad for a 23 year old.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

It says he's the king of online fairy tale basketball, not the NBA itself.

Reading comprehension . .

indifferent.gif

If you don't realize that this ESPN is the beginning of the Bron slurp fest then you are sadly mistaken....

Reading comprehension is thinking on a low level son..you need to be able to analyze what you read and apply it to the bigger picture
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Exile's just salty because it isn't Steve Blake or some other Blazer loser on the front of ESPN. Don't be mad at him Gritty.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom