Are you serious?...vol. Troy Tulowitzki

He's good. Sucks we have to face him for 10 more years. I wanted him to go to the Giants.

He's good. Sucks we have to face him for 10 more years. I wanted him to go to the Giants.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Health is his major concern. One of the best fielding SS's in the game and is only going to get better with the bat. But, they did have him in control until 2013 so I don't understand the need for this now.
Not as big a concern as people have been making it out to be. He's had one legit injury in his career, a quad I believe it was. Other than that he missed a bunch of games in 2008 by cutting his palm when he slammed his bat on the ground in frustration (
laugh.gif
). Then last season he was hit by a pitch and fractured his wrist. So I don't really think he can be classified as "injury prone."

Originally Posted by Proshares

Health is his major concern. One of the best fielding SS's in the game and is only going to get better with the bat. But, they did have him in control until 2013 so I don't understand the need for this now.
Not as big a concern as people have been making it out to be. He's had one legit injury in his career, a quad I believe it was. Other than that he missed a bunch of games in 2008 by cutting his palm when he slammed his bat on the ground in frustration (
laugh.gif
). Then last season he was hit by a pitch and fractured his wrist. So I don't really think he can be classified as "injury prone."

Tulo does deserve a big contract and he can move to 3rd when if he can't be SS anymore. He should have a long productive career if he isn't brought down by injuries.

Tulo does deserve a big contract and he can move to 3rd when if he can't be SS anymore. He should have a long productive career if he isn't brought down by injuries.

He is hands down the best overall, key word being overall here, SS in the game. His hitting is on-par with Hanley and his fielding is actually of gold glove caliber and not by some bias. Plus he'll be 36 when the contract is done. He might move to 3B or LF by then so the Rockies will still be in good shape. No way will his hitting tools go away.

He is hands down the best overall, key word being overall here, SS in the game. His hitting is on-par with Hanley and his fielding is actually of gold glove caliber and not by some bias. Plus he'll be 36 when the contract is done. He might move to 3B or LF by then so the Rockies will still be in good shape. No way will his hitting tools go away.

Back
Top Bottom