Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

I have a couple or so friends that collect sneakers. Personally, I'm out of the sneaker game (just bought a pair of Vans sneakers earlier today, too.
laugh.gif
). I know one of them lurks on NT sometimes, but doesn't post.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I have a couple or so friends that collect sneakers. Personally, I'm out of the sneaker game but still buy nice Nike's not spending more than a bill on new pairs. I know one of them lurks on NT sometimes, but doesn't post.
nerd.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I have a couple or so friends that collect sneakers. Personally, I'm out of the sneaker game but still buy nice Nike's not spending more than a bill on new pairs. I know one of them lurks on NT sometimes, but doesn't post.
nerd.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yes, except for the 1 or 2 I've met off of here
they pretend that they used to have them or really want the kicks I have and ask where to cop them, I just say "ughh, ebay I think" 
grin.gif

edit:

the worst is when they ask about prices or make an offer on my kicks when I make no mention of selling them 
laugh.gif

then I tell them some FC prices and they 
ohwell.gif
, "yeah, I'll let you know"

they not bout dat shoe life 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my nephew is exactly like this, and some other cats i know. the worst thing for me tho, is when they see my kicks and i have no problem with selling them if the money is looking right but when i hit them up they never come through; flakers.  they not bout that shoe life

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yes, except for the 1 or 2 I've met off of here
they pretend that they used to have them or really want the kicks I have and ask where to cop them, I just say "ughh, ebay I think" 
grin.gif

edit:

the worst is when they ask about prices or make an offer on my kicks when I make no mention of selling them 
laugh.gif

then I tell them some FC prices and they 
ohwell.gif
, "yeah, I'll let you know"

they not bout dat shoe life 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my nephew is exactly like this, and some other cats i know. the worst thing for me tho, is when they see my kicks and i have no problem with selling them if the money is looking right but when i hit them up they never come through; flakers.  they not bout that shoe life

Originally Posted by jcurrency89

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

exact same situation except my brother collects shoes, but hes more of a diff style

im a dunks/1-2 pairs of jordans type %@!@%

hes jordans n @%!% like that. 

could say I collect shoes he just has a lot of shoes but doesnt collect a certain kind

Originally Posted by jcurrency89

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

exact same situation except my brother collects shoes, but hes more of a diff style

im a dunks/1-2 pairs of jordans type %@!@%

hes jordans n @%!% like that. 

could say I collect shoes he just has a lot of shoes but doesnt collect a certain kind

Back
Top Bottom