Are you Type A or Type B?

Are you A or B

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.psych.uncc.edu/pagoolka/typea-b-intro.html
Personality type is a modified version of the Jenkins Activity Survey. This survey was originally formulated to detect behaviors which lead to heart attacks (Jenkins, Ayzanski, Rosenman, 1971). Type A personality generally refers to hard workers who are often preoccupied with schedules and the speed of their performance. Type B personalities may be more creative, imaginative, and philosophical. The test consists of 30 multiple-choice items.  Scores range from 35 to 380.  Type A is associated with a high score while Type B is associated with a low score. 
I love the type A/B segment in Psych.

Type A being aggressive people

Type B being laid back

Both have their own advantages, but also have disadvantages 

Type A people are aggressive, "Ain't nobody got time fo dat" Type people. Tend to work more, and have it in early. Usually road ragers, hate slow moving people and things. Typically impatient. More subject to stress, and stress related injuries such as stress fractures and hear attacks.(173+)

Type B people are laid back, easy going type people. Tend to spend more time enjoying things in life. Being a type B doesn't imply laziness, but just general uncaring over simple issues such as traffic. Studies show type B's live happier lives, sometimes longer. Less likely to succumb to stress. (171-)

A comic showing it better

Last edited:
Alot of the answers I could really chose some mutiple answers.

Im very laid back when it comes to some things but then very anal about others.
Most Drs are type A personality though

305, Type A :x

It's funny cause I consider myself relatively type B in every other aspect of life but I don't mess around when it comes to my career.

I have really bad senioritis now tho. :lol:

Last edited:
193af07952fca7f5247da6cc1fe84a6d.jpeg

116, I must be useless
laugh.gif
Not useless, you're easy going. (As I assume)

Being a Type B doesn't mean you are any less intelligent than a Type A, it just means you are a little more care free.

You are also less stressed than most. That leads to good health

Back
Top Bottom