Are you A or B

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
130, just the way i like it 
tired.gif

I'm pretty lazy if it's something I'm not interested in.

Last edited:
00 The ultimate being of peace. I am god. Bow down.

Last edited:
These tests done really prove anything .. right?
laugh.gif
My man's score was probably so high it didn't fit A or B.
Nah, I didn't take it.

I did take a Psych course tho and we talked about the legitimacy of these tests, especially if they're online and are 20 questions long
laugh.gif
I talked about this as well, the system itself is controversial.

Its just a fun thing to see, it can give you a general look at yourself.

192. Just about right. I think i'm type b at heart, but life (work/relationships etc.) don't allow for me to be that.

164 type b, but why am i so stressed and anxious then? my blood pressure was considered stage 2 hypertensive when i went to have some blood work done a few months ago. i think i have white coat syndrome 
ohwell.gif

164 type b, but why am i so stressed and anxious then? my blood pressure was considered stage 2 hypertensive when i went to have some blood work done a few months ago. i think i have white coat syndrome 
ohwell.gif
Being a type B doesn't mean you can't get stressed, it means you have less of a chance.

Type A type B also isnt the only or biggest factor in stress.

Catastrophe, Significant Life changes, and daily hassles are the three main causes of stress. A type A would be more likely due to the fact they prefer more work (Daily hassles) And hate being late.

Sorry about your condition.

My Type A side generally only comes out at work and at school.  When I'm home and have nothing to do I'm a lazy mess. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom