Are your CGXI already yellowing?

yeah my OGs are completely yellow. not piss yellow but slightly yellow all over the sole. my PLeather seems to be yellowing or maybe its just me, but the grey looks off after all these years.

My CGXI soles are yellow, cause since its release, I've actually worn them, played ball in them, wore them casually anywhere and everywhere. LIke some have said, the mid area of the sole is still blue as it has little to no contact with the ground. We should feel glad that our  CGXI soles yellow, our used 2010 XI's would look like the brand new 2004 Cool Greys which came with 'pre-yellowed' soles. At the end of it, buy the shoes and wear them, spending so much and seeing them yellow is also a waste of $$$. If you love the shoes, wear them, experience them and enjoy the shoes. Yellowing is just part of the experience of owning a clear rubber sole shoe.

wore my pair many times, my soles were blue, so no yellowing, only turning to a blueish grey color

Last edited:
My bad, I mean the 2001 Cool Grey Retros (it's been that long ago). If i recall, the soles on those came slightly yellowed on most pairs. I know for sure my Concords from 2001 are piss yellow and wrecked.

My pairs are yellowing in the same spot as everyone else's. Any tips on stopping the yellowing process or at least slowing it down? It's pretty much inevitable that they will yellow.

How bad do the Jordan 5 LS yellow, the black ones with the blue translucent sole. I've seen a pic where only a small area on the bottom has a yellowish greenish tint and the rest is fine. Do these eventually yellow out or do they work like the bred 11s sole?

its inevitable..... any and all ice bottoms will turn eventually. i feel like JB should have some type of remedy for this but then again i guess they want us to keep buying them after those turn armpit stain yellow. its a conspiracy lol!

Back
Top Bottom