Are Your Real World Thug Friends Going To Vote or Have Mentioned Anything About It?

CJDynasty wrote:
SGS MM wrote:
if they are real world thugs .. they probably couldnt vote because that right has been strip from them for various crimes ... yeap yeap ... so if you been hoodcats, why not? I have met many hoodkids with interesting and important points of view ..

Actually in Ohio felons can vote. So thats not a deterrent. As for what I did, I went around and gathered up all my homeboys from the hood(about 15-20) and took them down to the board of elections for the last day of registration and to do early voting. A voteless people, is a hopeless people!!!
That's why I said "probably can't vote", because it varies from state to state .. inmates (48 states), parolees (33 states) andprobationers (29 states) ..

I was just reading and article which I have always had a notion of and have express myself to some of my friends .. They don't push the issue for changethis so ex-felons can vote because the sad truth is that the majority of these people are minority with low education and low income homes and they tend tovote DEMOCRAT but of course that's arguable, so lets not start ...

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

2 of my friends registered to vote last month, I'm interested to see if they make it to the booths

1 thing I'm interested to see and I stand by it, is that I think 50% to 75% of cats in the hood rockin Obama shirts ain't voting. The obama shirt became the 2008 SNOWMAN shirt, its the same cats running around wearing and sellin em as it was with the jeezy tees.

Beynd that thats wild that weeds on the ballot, some one needs to tell the hood that ++$$. It coulda been George W Bush vs George W Bush in the ellection and the hood wold came out crazy just to legalize tree
agreed - same with all the kids at these "obama" parties, facebook status messages etc...most people screaming it a) dont know much morethan obamas black or b) aint registered/aint gonna make it to vote- i guess its good that the young kids are talking about it and its in all these songs andstuff tho...we'll see-

and my bad for the confusion...the weed thing is on the ballot here in Boston ....dont know where else...its one of the question issues...they also got one toget rid of state income tax
laugh.gif
-

Nah son I can't be voting cuz I got locked up for timez so dey said I can't be vote for election day/
All my boyz that aint never dun got caught by da popo said they gonna be voting for OBAMA/
If I could vote I'd be voting for OBAMA cuz he did a good job as mayor of chicago and that state got mad problems/
After obama wins we gonna play dat young jeezy all day out of mines escalade/
My president is black/my lambo blue

Get out their and vote yall!!!11

Originally Posted by Kingtre

they put the decriminalization of < a zip of
pimp.gif
on the ballot this year
nerd.gif
No, it's not really decriminalization. If you have a ounce or less then you just pay a $100 fine which I can live with it. It has to be anounce or less. If it's one gram more then your going to jail.

YES on 2!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Unfortunately,all of my REAL "thug friends" are either dead, locked, or home on parole so they cant vote
smh.gif

Co-sign if your a real "thug" +%$ you gon vote for?

Like this guy said half of my thug friends can't vote anyways.

Change the topic to DUMB friends

um i dont really know what gives you thug credentials...before any of my boys did any of the bad things they did/do they were my boys so i dont see them asthugs.but your answer is no cuz they feel the vote wont change anything,nor do i.Maybe in your neighborhood but not mines.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

CJDynasty wrote:
SGS MM wrote:
if they are real world thugs .. they probably couldnt vote because that right has been strip from them for various crimes ... yeap yeap ... so if you been hoodcats, why not? I have met many hoodkids with interesting and important points of view ..

Actually in Ohio felons can vote. So thats not a deterrent. As for what I did, I went around and gathered up all my homeboys from the hood(about 15-20) and took them down to the board of elections for the last day of registration and to do early voting. A voteless people, is a hopeless people!!!
That's why I said "probably can't vote", because it varies from state to state .. inmates (48 states), parolees (33 states) and probationers (29 states) ..

I was just reading and article which I have always had a notion of and have express myself to some of my friends .. They don't push the issue for change this so ex-felons can vote because the sad truth is that the majority of these people are minority with low education and low income homes and they tend to vote DEMOCRAT but of course that's arguable, so lets not start ...

No shot at you man. I was just letting you know that Ohio is on the right(correct) side of track.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

none of my friends are voting period. nor am i. nor my parents, nor any of my friends parents, i honestly have yet to encounter anybody who gives a crap about voting, other then the annoying people at the grocery stores asking if im registered to vote
smh.gif

later dude

Why aren't you, your family, or your friends voting? And you've honestly never met anyone who cares?

Originally Posted by potus2028

Wait wait wait...is weed on the ballot in just Cali or all over? Cuz I will roll 2 the polling place 50 deep...
TIMEOUT!
Its something about weed on the ballot?
Man i really do need to keep track of this political stuff.
I feel mad ignorant.
Somebody please shed some light

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Wait wait wait...is weed on the ballot in just Cali or all over? Cuz I will roll 2 the polling place 50 deep...
TIMEOUT!
I feel mad ignorant.

Tell me what is racist/stereotypical/generalization about anything I said in here?

Or did you just look for something to "agree" with even if it wasn't accurate.

YO!
A voteless people, is a hopeless people!!!
Word to Alpha Omicron (on their homecoming weekend)
pimp.gif

I voted early... and I seen the THUGGEST of dudes (appearance wise, I woulda still beat his ***) with license in hand, talking about he wanted to register& vote. It was actually a pretty cool thing to see. There really is (I'll only speak for Charlotte) a lot of dudes voting for the first time. Hood,middle class, and otherwise.

Sign o' Times.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by TheHavik

TIMEOUT!
I feel mad ignorant.
again MY B for the confusion...its on the ballot here in BOSTON - i had another post after that explained it more... either i got yuku'd orthe streets is watching- but i put some of the arguments from both sides-
No, it's not really decriminalization. If you have a ounce or less then you just pay a $100 fine which I can live with it. It has to be an ounce or less. If it's one gram more then your going to jail.
yea i had put up the actual wording and stuff a few posts after mine to get rid of the confusion but its not here...it basically turns it into aCIVIL matter so you get a fine and your good to go...

as i said in the missing post- it prob wont pass...for every weedhead that will vote yes theres prob 40 soccer moms who will oppose it- they are runningcommercials tryna scare people saying that everyone will be high out of their mind and breaking into your house or crashing into your mini van

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

none of my friends are voting period. nor am i. nor my parents, nor any of my friends parents, i honestly have yet to encounter anybody who gives a crap about voting, other then the annoying people at the grocery stores asking if im registered to vote
smh.gif

later dude

Why aren't you, your family, or your friends voting? And you've honestly never met anyone who cares?
cuz at the end of the day the government is gonna pick out the winner anyway, i dont think those numbers are 100% accurate. i think they arerigged, call me ignorant, but thats my look on things, i could care less, if it gets to crazy out here, guess whos hitchin a plane back to the homeland, mexicohere we come
pimp.gif

and YES honestly i have not met anybody in my section who is actually registered and ready to place their vote. half of my friends are convicted felons, sothey could care less because they cannot vote anyway. the other half are low lifes who smoke and drink their lives away everyday, and sell weed and coca colato get by, its about 4-5 of my boys who actually have nice jobs, and 3 outta 5 work construction, its our own faults for not goin to school and such but idropped out of high school to work full time and support my family, my mom doesnt work, pops makes good money but i gotta pull my weight to, to get stuff doneand payed for, i could honestly care less about the countries future, all i know is ima make moves to make sure my peoples are straight. if things change, iwill adapt.

Back
Top Bottom