Area 72 FOAMPOSITE Pro Official Thread / ASTEROID FOAMPOSITE PRO

this may actually cause the price of average color foams to rise, because nobody is goint to buy these fruit roll ups

If they did these more like they did the Galaxy Foams they'd actually look pretty good. The bright crimson piece on the tongue and the sole matching the color change through the shoe is what makes it look gaudy.

^ So your cool with the wack print

The galaxy print is one that actually worked and they are trying to milk prints now only if Nike saw they are trash

Imo this could've released with the rest of the all star kicks that came out this year

Last edited:
The thing is if any of these silly colorways where the first patern release as the galaxy's are we would swear by them and call the galaxys crap.

Since the galaxy's where the first foam of this type.
As usual nike cant come up with anything else and mike their first success as much as they can

Last edited:
I like them but I don't now that full pics are out. The outsole is dope AF though.

If I could get the sole but with a black upper these would be nice. Maybe though

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 this shoe is absolutely terrible.

Nike doesn't care about the 25+ demographic..

They target the new booty.

This shoe is just all around garbage but I would wear these before I wear those thermal map foamposites

Some of the Foamposite ideas are getting a little wacky, but I think I'll give these a chance.

i hope all the people customizing sneakers get cancer in their hands because of this crap

Harsh no?

this is garbage but better than Pink or some of the other crap that foams came out in. Love seeing the fools who still buy every color and shade waiste their money on this garbage.:D

I don't see how these printed foams are any different from the highly thematic SB craze..

Let the kids have em, that's who they're made for.

Had high hopes for these when I saw the title of the thread.  Shakespeare is rolling over in his grave
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom