Area 72 FOAMPOSITE Pro Official Thread / ASTEROID FOAMPOSITE PRO

Harsh no?

this is garbage but better than Pink or some of the other crap that foams came out in. Love seeing the fools who still buy every color and shade waiste their money on this garbage.:D

the pink foam for me is where the shoe started to fall apart

these silly colorways will slowly make the foamposite into the air force 1

the only good thing about these pattern colorways is people might get tired of foams and the crappy little mom and pop shops will lower their prices

Last edited:
thanks for the pics.

A lot of detail in these.

but I just cant. i cant.

And its not even a price issue. These just look way too juvenile, childish for me.

thanks for the pics.

A lot of detail in these.

but I just cant. i cant.

And its not even a price issue. These just look way too juvenile, childish for me.
It looks more like kid shoes imo with that print and different colors for the midsolesis just too much

these Asteriods don't look bad at all
ohwell.gif
  looks better than those garbage Nike keeps putting out lately

to the guy saying these are better than the pink foams, these are in no way shape or form better than a solid colorway of this shoe.These are poop on a stick and i didnt like the pink foams either but the crap that they are unloading now days ,as far as foams go, is trash and i could only see most of these foams being rocked by elementary school kids and thats all.

ALL THE NEWER FOAMS ARE SO EXTREME LOL… CANT GET WITH THESE

Rip to the foamposite at a point in my life it was my favorite shoe but after the last few color ways na them younger cats and rappers can have em.

Rip to the foamposite at a point in my life it was my favorite shoe but after the last few color ways na them younger cats and rappers can have em.
i guess this is the direction Nike wants to go with, they probably saying screw the old foamheads who only wants to get the og solid colorways and only complains about the price increase instead they marketing more towards the younger generations who would pay anything for silly colorways with horrible prints

Last edited:
These remind me of comic book backgrounds... 

They are beginning to do to Foams what they do to Jordans... Over retro in colors only people who make fakes could think of. 

*Personal opinion*

Back
Top Bottom