Area 72 FOAMPOSITE Pro Official Thread / ASTEROID FOAMPOSITE PRO

where's da alien then? :lol:

way to just throw a name on a shoe to try and create sales.
I actually think this shoe is dope and did before the whole area 72 phase. Now I hope this won't create any hype cuz before all of that this was going to be an east cop for me. Hopefully it is and my connect still pulls thru

in all likelihood these will sit like the thermals and weathermans, area 72 or not.

in all likelihood these will sit like the thermals and weathermans, area 72 or not.
that's good to hear for me. But do you or anyone else think that its crazy how much the galaxy paranorman and doernbecher foams were accepted and hyped when the asteroids look just as good to me. I mean they definitely look way better than the db foams. Nothing against the kid that designed them though.

that's good to hear for me. But do you or anyone else think that its crazy how much the galaxy paranorman and doernbecher foams were accepted and hyped when the asteroids look just as good to me. I mean they definitely look way better than the db foams. Nothing against the kid that designed them though.
Not sure if srs...

The quantity produced on these will probably be greater than the 3 you mentioned combined.

High quantity = less hype.

Colorway is irrelevant dude...perceived low quantity drives hype, hype drives sales. How the shoes look is irrelevant. That's how hypebeasts work, obvi.

Colorway is irrelevant dude...perceived low quantity drives hype, hype drives sales. How the shoes look is irrelevant. That's how hypebeasts work, obvi.
ok whatever. We can both agree that an opinion is an opinion. Either way I'm copping a dope shoe. I did think the weatherman and thermals was hideous with that pixel design. I kno all about how numbers in quantity creates hype too so I do understand you but still...

where's da alien then? :lol:

way to just throw a name on a shoe to try and create sales.

My Thoughts EXACTLY When I Saw This Nickname On The FTL Launch Locator...... This Shoe Game Is Proving To Be In A SAD STATE Of Affairs!

Last edited:
This is the smallerst foam thread in ages. I don't even remember one with less activity.

Nike is calling them area 72s. It's on the release info.

I saw Footlockers launch release, and I was like wait, they're re-releasing...then I was like, oh nevermind :smh:

Last edited:
Dope shoe glad I reserved my pair at footlocker. This years best foam next to the Phoenix Sun I copped in march. After this pair nike needs chill with all the garphic print though!

why such childish colorways on mens shoes nowdays, im guessing its the average mentality of men nowdays who cop sneakers, "YOU KNOW IT'S SAD BUT TRUE" -Metallica

Nike has really been pushing the envelope lately... they tested us with the weathermans (which I bought for the concept, call me a hypocrit)... There is a thin thin line between bad and horrible and they be dry humping it....lol.

Last edited:
Me and my bro was feeling these before the nickname. The mall that don't get anything but grs will get them. Nike tried it! The shirt is dope though. Love the little alien guy. Me and him will cop in 2 weeks when we can use military discount. They'll sit with all the other foams at both my malls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom