Areas near NYC for Paintballing ??

I have always wanted to go paintballing but never to heard of places near nyc where I could do this.. Does anyone know any places where I can go with a groupof friends to do this that is near nyc.. Also is there any paintball tips/experiences that you guys would like to share.

Out on long island there are a bunch.

Cousins has a couple places to play at

High Velocity in Bayshore

but it all depends on if you want to go indoor or outdoor

High Velocity outdoor field's where great been wanting to go back but school's starting up again. Good prices on paint also. (54 case/2000)

^Homie, I work for High Velocity...Those are NOT the prices now.

Alright..Basically, theres NYC Paintball thats in the city, but its hot trash. Not even saying that cause I work for High Velocity...As a player, that field isterrible.

Cousins USED to be the #1 spot on LI to play. But High Velocity pretty much put their indoor outta business.

Again, all bias aside, High Velocity, INDOOR and OUTDOOR are great fields. None of the employees got that stuck up/elitist attitude. My dude James who owns itwill go the extra mile to help out a new player.

If you got ANY questions, just PM me..I'll be glad to help you...Anything from getting here to playing to what not to do..ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom