Arenas is an idiot

Report: Arenas, Crittenton pull guns on each other....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...I5nYcB?slug=ap-wizards-guns&prov=ap&type=lgns

I believe Arenas is going to get suspended for awhile.....
grin.gif

took everyone this long to see he is an idiot. the wizards should have traded him when he still had value.

The wizards should have signed Roger Mason... someone who can make FREE THROWS!!!

It's time to fire sale the Wizards. I hope this can somehow void his contract. He has worn out his welcome. He is all talk. Sad to say. I was a fan, a bigfan. But lately he hasn't been able to back up anything he has said.

^ yeah that was a good reply but it was been said on ESPN...
hopefully like a lot of ppl said his contract can be voided and get to keep caron and hopefully in the offseason get another big player. i still believe inwizards i just think they need a new GM. hasnt been making any good decisions in the past decade over hiring staff.

Just void the contract. Please. I heard Butler is on the block and might get traded to the Bulls.

Why do I feel as if the days of M. Adams (Arenas), Harvey Grant (Jamison), Bernard King (Butler), LaBradford Smith (Stevenson) and "Nervous Pervous"(Haywood) are back in full stride?

All we need is to be playing in Landover...

A guy on 106.7 over the weekend said it best -- Abe PAID Jamison and Arenas, which basically told them all they were doing before getting their extensions wasthe right way to do things, which is on one side of the court.

If we end up trading Jamison to Cleveland,
indifferent.gif

After last night, Stern is out to make a Goodell-like point to his employee.

You can't make a statement through your lawyers to your employer on a wrongdoing, only to act locker room'@!# in PUBLIC for all to see, and not expectto be fired or suspended. That applies to everyone working in the U.S.

Expect him to be out the rest of the year, with the Union filing a grievance and it being reduced to about 30 games or so.

He'll see more time than than Melo did off, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom