Arenas is an idiot

this guy is a role model for children too.

you see so many white kids with an Arenas jersey at games its crazy, wonder what their parents are saying to them now.

I agree, so how much money is the wizards saving this year ?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

you see so many white kids with an Arenas jersey at games its crazy, wonder what their parents are saying to them now.

Depends how long he's out, if they are granted another roster spot, etc. We'll follow this closely.

"Every game Arenas ends up missing during the suspension will cost him $147,208".
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

"Every game Arenas ends up missing during the suspension will cost him $147,208".
eek.gif

Whatever.. He stole $111 million from us anyway. We deserve this money back.

147 a game will be not much when the wizards void his contract which has to be coming. it has to. david stern gave them every opportunity to try to do it. nowdo it teddy.

eyes.gif
the same thing black parents will tell there kids?

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

eyes.gif
the same thing black parents will tell there kids?

... i didn't catch that part.. What do you mean by that just "white" kids?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

20138_276605674007_503074007_4570002_882326_n.jpg

laugh.gif
idk wat yall think but i thought this was funny arenas is a cool dude and after watching that cavs game tonight they need him, hopefully he willbe back soon

I believe most Wizards fans are glad because they hope his contract can get voided...

My question is why be mad at the guy for working hard to earn the money they offered him? Remember they were going to offer Arenas a max deal and he said nahi'll take less so we can get some other players... His injury was a freak accident, don't put that all on him. Arenas is a baller and trying to getback to his form... He hasn't played in 2 years and as of today he is ranked #10 in the league in scoring averaging 22.6 pts per game and #9 in assistaveraging 7.2 for this season...

I did find the picture funny and said to myself this guy is not taking this serious and a suspension is coming sooner than later...

Sadly, I dont think they'll be successful in voiding this contract. Looking at somewhat similar situations in the past, the players union would likely winin court.

The trade for T-Mac makes plenty of sense if Arenas had trade value that aligned with his contract, and the Wizards/Bullets actually knew how to"rebuild" a franchise with cap space and draft picks. But, I'm not going there with our history, again..............

But there is NO way I let anyone -- especially Arenas -- mess up what "Jughead" Brooks got going in Houston right now.
Arenas a "baller", er? Well, I watch the games. And its other intangibles like free-throws, shot selection, defense, chemistry, leadership, etc.that seperates the "ballers" from just offensive stat stuffers. I predicted Arenas would have a "Wade" year this year,
eyes.gif
at that notion now.

The same ole' theme is coming... We are gonna trade our assets (McGee, Butler, Jamison) for next to nothing, they will be great on other teams.

We go from being everyone predicted "most improved team" to this in a matter of 3 months. THREE MONTHS.

And last I checked, Stevenson is now at 26% from the field.
indifferent.gif

"That's the reason I'm a Bullets fan........................................"

My thoughts on the Arenas debacle: http://www.itslikegraviti.com/2010/01/welcome-to-gun-show.html.

Re: His contract. Unless there is a "no guns" clause in it, they won't be able to do anything about it. And they won't be able to suspend him"indefinitely for the rest of his career. So while he won't see every penny of that guaranteed $111 mil, he will still make millions. Whether it'sfor the Wiz or another team.

But how crazy is the new report that the dude loaded his gun and cocked it? That is damn near intent.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

My thoughts on the Arenas debacle: http://www.itslikegraviti.com/2010/01/welcome-to-gun-show.html.

Re: His contract. Unless there is a "no guns" clause in it, they won't be able to do anything about it. And they won't be able to suspend him "indefinitely for the rest of his career. So while he won't see every penny of that guaranteed $111 mil, he will still make millions. Whether it's for the Wiz or another team.

But how crazy is the new report that the dude loaded his gun and cocked it? That is damn near intent.

Let's start over. Trade Antawn (as much as I love the guy). Maybe keep Butler..We won't win a championshp at this rate in the near future.

Looks like another Washington team is going to have to destroy and rebuild after this season is over as well.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like another Washington team is going to have to destroy and rebuild after this season is over as well.
Why wait? Let's start now.

Back
Top Bottom