ARIZONA - CONCORDS

Anyone located in scottsdale/phoenix/tempe area with a connect on the concord release for the 23rd?  Im trying to lock down a sz 12!!!

I am going to be out in Scottsdale/Phoenix that weekend. Wondering if you know what stores in that area will be getting these?? PM me. Appreciate any info I can get.

Nike at Scottsdale Quarter was fairly organized. I lucked out and copped 2 11.5s on NDC, but I ended up coppin my lil bro's 7.5 at NSQ. Anybody go anywhere else? I wanna hear some crazy stories from the malls.

A friend of mine waited overnight at Metro Center and in the morning a security guard opened a side door and he didn't get his pair. My other friend that works at footlocker in Tucson managed to get his pair at his store then ran over to get one for me at Robert Wayne. I had to work that Saturday so there was no way for me to camp out.

Desert Sky Mall was ridiculous, there were 200+ people waiting for the mall to open. Arrowhead was a little better, but Foot Locker and Shiekh had maybe 20 pairs each. Needless to say, I didn't get a pair. Although, seeing the kids that were waiting in line made me feel a little better about not getting them. I just hope the Cement 4 release isn't like this.

Back
Top Bottom