Armed Forces Air Jordan Retro 1 - Full Story - Detailed Pics

need some shoes for the summer. Rather cop Jays than dunks so I guess I'm copping
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i kinda like
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
Yeah I'm not going to lie they look aight, but there justtoo much coming out and my pockets are already bursting by the seams. I'll see maybe if I can get them heavily discounted.

I like the colorway, but I won't be picking it up (just like the rest of the jordans coming out this year), even though the I is my favorite Jordan...

Wayyyy to many colorways for the ones. JB just needs to leave them alone for a while. There doing the same thing they did to the XIVs...

I really like this colorway. These would work great with some khaki shorts and a matching tee for the summer. Good Look!

see, thats a tribute shoe that should be supposed to be made. not all those other BS tributes that dont really mean anything

I didn't care for these at first but I actually like them a lot now. I hope the resell price won't be to high since I don't have time or the moneyto get them right now.

liked these from the start great jordan 1 colorway IMO. NIce touch with the materials. And the sick stitching throughout the shoe. cop a pair Jordan'sbrother is a legend in the military!

Back
Top Bottom