"Armed Forces Day" Air Force 1 AF1 - dropped May 17, 2008 (under the radar)

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Hey, anyone here willing to pick up a 13 for a non military NT'er? Any help appreciated

i can check for a size run around my way...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm diggin those
pimp.gif
If anyone can assist with coppin then holla
nerd.gif

as stated above, i'll check sizes... but no promises

if its anything like previous DECENT releases (other af1s and Js), the NEX around my way usually has only 8.5 or smaller left after a few days...if not soldout completely... this one doesnt get quantities like a normal retail footwear store..

the super-wack junk still stays on the shelf though *cough*fusions*
roll.gif

I will check my NEX tuesday when I go.

My nex usally doesn't sell out. Hell they still have blk/red xx3, all star xx3's and some other jays.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I will check my NEX tuesday when I go.

My nex usally doesn't sell out. Hell they still have blk/red xx3, all star xx3's and some other jays.

forreal? i would love a pair of all star xx3's in an 11, 11.5.

Yo, to those who posted that are in the military, if you could help me out w/ a size 11 it would appreciated. PM me if u can and we could make paymentarranges.

Those r nice. Especially for the price. Gotta see if my dad can go on base and see if they got some

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm diggin those
pimp.gif
If anyone can assist with coppin then holla
nerd.gif

as stated above, i'll check sizes... but no promises

if its anything like previous DECENT releases (other af1s and Js), the NEX around my way usually has only 8.5 or smaller left after a few days...if not sold out completely... this one doesnt get quantities like a normal retail footwear store..

the super-wack junk still stays on the shelf though *cough*fusions*
roll.gif

Thanks in advance
pimp.gif
I wear a 10.5/11.

I am currently "hooking up" two Nters with 2 sz 9's, and a 10. I still have an 9.5 if anyone is lookin for that size, and my px still has a FSRof 7-12. if you need help gettin your pair, i can help. Please Pm, i am not tryin to make this a buy/sell thread (i am only making about $5 on each shoe.) justtryin to help some NTers out.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

All of that red is not appealing to me, maybe with a white toe??
the white midsole helps tho. nice shoe. anyone no what the leather on the back is called. It has a bunch of lil holes in it?

Back
Top Bottom