Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

post the 7th letter stuffs :D
happy.gif
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

I'll post some as soon as I can been organizing all this gear were shipping out to other stores...Its a @#%$ trying to organize over 7000 shirts hahaha...But yeah should be no later then thursday...But you can pretty much see all the new seventh letter up online we got all of it in most at Downtown and a few different pieces at PB....
peace
CROS1

Were restocked in Downtown....PB will be restocked tomorrow...Got the white ones in as well in Downtown which wasnt available this weekend...

Also just got some Manifest in today as well...

peace
CROS1

Thanks for the support were suppose to get more stuff in and alot of the other designs that werent in will trickle in the next week so just check back with us...
peace
CROS1

is the shirt with the head phones still available in a Large?
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20 83 33 23 25 61 10
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

I havent been to either store in a few days so best thing to do is to call the shops to see if its still in stock...
858-274-7300---Pacific Beach
619-238-8151---Downtown

peace
CROS1

Nope didnt do small...Possibly in the future I might order some since people ask for it....
peace
CROS1

Heres some of the gear we got in stock....

Manifest

Akomplice...

These are all at the Pacific Beach store

Armory
1539 Garnet Ave
San Diego Calif 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

How much are the Stripper and Is Hiphop dead T-shirt?
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Akomplice VSOP Wheres Waldo Stripper shirt $32.99
Manifest Hip Hop is Dead shirt $24.99
You can get both of those at the Armory in PAcific BEach
peace
CROS1

^^ fa sho, I'll be through tomorrow to cop
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Which one you looking for we stocked back up a few times and keep running out of sizes...Im sending out all my orders the next few days so once I get all the orders out the remaining stock will be put in the stores...So I would say by Friday should have a nice stock of them in the stores in most colors...Atleast whats left...

Also both stores are stocked to the brim with alot of new stuff so if you havent been in the shop for a minute come by for sure and check out whats available....

peace
CROS1

Also if your in the Mira Mesa area Willys Workshop just got a shipment of Armory Survival Gear in stock...
They got a few designs
Friar
Charger Shield
Bridge in Black
Beat Street
Warriors
State of Mind Collab
and
Armory Logo T

also they got a few fitted hats as well...Checkem out at
Willy's Workshop
8270-B2 Mira Mesa Blvd.
San Diego Calif.

peace
CROS1

Just got a shipment of Milkcrate Athletics stuff in the shop...Pics coming soon...
peace
CROS1

Fresh Jive in at the Pacific Beach store...Sorry for the lack of flicks been in and out of town and just havent had the time to do it...
peace
CROS1

Karmaloop.com just put up a few Armory Designs...

Also for those that didnt get the Bridge in there size they got stock on M-XL on the black one...They put it up for cheaper then they were suppose to as well so coppem before they change the price....

also a few pieces are available at www.UndergroundHipHop.com

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom