Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

l_d24c4950a71bd702bed2d4e094a5f9a2.jpg

This weekend ...
peace
CROS1

Hey CROS, you wouldn't happen to carry youth size shirts? My oldest son( who is 9) is asking for a few with the Armory logo on it.

Naw no youth sizes yet closest thing would be the girls sizes but I havent really done too much on those. Definitely will make some once we get things on the road though cant leave the small ones out....
peace
CROS1

Armory Japan opened there doors last weekend heres some flics of the inside of the store. Located right in Shibuya down the street from the train station. If you've been in the area its located a block away from the Tower Records in Shibuya. Small 4th floor shop but check out the window which is visible from down the street!!!!

Also be on the lookout for the new Spring/Summer 07 line coming out very soon...also the downtown San Diego location reopening in a new location in the next few days....

Machan brains behind Top Nation Japan, Freestyle Session Japan and now Armory Japan!!!

peace
CROS1

props on having a store in Japan yo.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Re-Opening of the Armory Downtown this Friday March 30th...

Limited Edition Back On Da Block shirts will be on sale in Black and White which are limited to 50 pieces per style
as well as a few other colors which will be limited to 20 per color. Don't sleep these shirts will only be printed one time and one time only...

Also gear from some of your favorite brands...

Grand Re-Opening party to come very soon...stay tuned for info...

peace
CROS1

Rebel 8, LRG, Listen all in stock...In PB...
Downtown has a few Rebel 8 pieces and a few LRG pieces as well...
peace
CROS1

Hey..CROS1..can you get any of the UNDR CRWN DYNASTY tees still or those alreayd sold out....any at all in size large or xlg...let me know thanks..

Coming soon Armory Distribution Spring/Summer 2007
Serye, Top 2 Bot'm and Armory Survival Gear
Check www.ArmoryDistribution.com for some of the stuff coming out heres a peak at some of the Serye stuff all the stuffs printed and ready to go just waiting on the rest of the stuff to come in...

Also the Vicious Cycle Art Show is coming real soon to the Adidas Store as well as the Armory....more info to come soon...

peace
CROS1

Heres some new stuff that came in....Also got some Streetwise who has some dope pieces as well....

peace
CROS1

Word man thanks...Im excited...Also we will have some exclusive colorways on some of the designs at the Armory Shops so definitely come by and check out whats cooking when its released...
peace
CROS1

You seem to have a nice store there in PB. I rode my bike by but didnt have a lock to lock it up so didnt go in. I will come back another time. Looks cool.

Thanks man next time you cruise through we have alot of room in the front so you can just park it inside...
peace
CROS1

Yup got XL's in all of them. And medium is the smallest size we got pretty much. We have been getting requests for medium so theres a possibility we will stock it in the future.

Also heres some new stuff we got in....

peace
CROS1

Flip the Bird New Era's finally came in they shipped them to our downtown address when we were closed so they got sent back but there in finally....These are at the Pacific Beach location and are very limited in quantity so gettem while they last....

peace
CROS1

I just spun a set on a jazz station here in San Diego...Ended up playing some funk stuff short 30 minute set but if you want to hear some good music my boy recorded it and put it on his site....
www.stateofmindradio.com/

peace
CROS1

CROS, I haven't been really keeping up with this post... but I was wondering what the biggest size you carry in the tees?

Thanks in advance!
Marty x Doc x Biff

Back
Top Bottom