Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave.
San Diego Calif 92109
858-274-7300

If you've been to Access Music we are right next door. Also next door to The Self Serve Car Wash and City Boxing Gym I believe it is on Garnet.

We possibly may be opening up next weekend. But for sure we will be doing a 4th of July BBQ or something to that effect for a grand opening type shindig like I said before were pretty much just gung ho in trying to get open ASAP.

peace
CROS1

Some new LRG stuff also got some jeans, shorts and more shirt designs...also some Dyze Designs stuff...

peace
CROS1

Armory presents Armory Survival Gear Shop in Pacific Beach

Few weeks of elbow greese and help from the homies we are able to say we are now opening our doors to the public. Stocked up with some of our favorite brands Tribal Gear, Dyze Designs, LRG, Still Diggin, Akomplice, Fabricali, and introducing the new season of Seventh Letter. We will be bringing in new stock weekly to give you something different every visit. Also serving up some of the dopest Bboy DVD's, Graff Videos, Books, and other misc. goods. Be on lookout for paint and various art supplies coming soon. We know you will be dwelling the beach area this summer so if your in the PB area come swing by and check us out....

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave.
Pacific Beach, San Diego 92109
858-274-7300
858-272-5055

Operating Hours
12noon-8pm Daily

IT TOOK SOME TIME... BUT NOW ARMORY PACIFIC BEACH IS NOW OPEN!!!
CHECK OUT JUST SOME OF THE NEW GEAR WE HAVE IN STOCK!!!

FABRICALI (INCLUDING THE LIMITED WEST COAST CAMO DESIGNS)

THE SEVENTH LETTER

EXCLUSIVE GOOD MUSIC TEE'S

AND MUCH MORE!!!...

also this Saturday....

Got our account a little late but we will be getting a few pairs of Greedy Genius kicks in soon...stay tuned....
peace
CROS1

Fabricali T's are available at both shops...Yeah the Greedy Genius kicks are pretty nice they actualy sold out but managed to scramble a few pairs so when there in I will post up...
peace
CROS1

3pm is the in store at Access....We'll be at the shop open for biz and probably be bbq'n and drinking all day long...
peace
CROS1

Just got samples of the new Shirts coming out next week. They look real hot I will drop a line when I gettem in got a few pieces displayed at the shop....West Coast T's have been selling like crack in the hood....Swear thats been like half of our business in PB haha. But we'll see you at the shop thanks for checking for us...
peace
CROS1

New Shirts in Stock....@both shops...gettem while they last...

Teel Steel X ARMORY MASSIVE available in two colors
Teel Steel is a world reknowned Bboy from Florida's own Streetmasters Crew and Graff artists repping the crew FC. If you dont know about FC look it up....

SEVERE ONE TOP 2 BOT'M CREW X ARMORY
PADRE FRIAR REMIX

I went by there last sunday, but you guys were closed. You are open everyday, right?

We are open everyday but on Sundays we close at 6pm dont know what time you were there...Apologies if it was during store ours we have a limited staff so once in a blue moon it will be unoccupied...

Heres a update of some stuff...

Wasup fellas...The Padre T's come in sizes m-XXXXXXL
Had to make some for some of our bigger homies haha...

Greedy Genius kicks are in

These Love & Hate's in Patent Leather are available at the Armory in Downtown in sizes 9 and 11 we had other sizes but they sold already...

These are available in size 13....

In Armory Pacific Beach we have the Love & HAtes in Suede in every size from 8-12

The shoes are $149.99 each if your interested should get down there quick cause there sold out in mostly every store they have been in....

Also for you size 12 cats I got 2 pairs left of these AF1 Japan Only Exclusives....@Armory downtown...
aflojd_353902_d.jpg

also got more shirt designs coming next week...EwokXArmoy and Armory Warriors Shirt....

Armory got heat dont sleep...

peace
CROS1

^ those AF1's are sexy!
pimp.gif

I copped a "the West Coast" shirt last week at the Downtown spot..

Met Dee from LPSD. he's are real cool cat..

-TrueOne

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue Suite B.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 955-8046

I big thanks to the guys that were working there tonight. Thanks for letting me know about the brown friar shirt.I picked up a few shirts, although i should've got more. But I'll get more next time. Maybe next week.

Felix thanks for the support the fellas working while I been gone are Felt, Danny aka CROS2, and Rells on Sundays...

Most of the shirts have been going quick from what I know and I know that the XXLs go pretty quick since everyone that chills with us are bigger haha. But i would just give a quick call to both stores and tellem to save you one I sure theres probably a few pieces left.

If not Im in Italy right now bout to be back on Thursday and my box of shirts and DVDs got seized by Customs so I pretty much have to bring the @#%$ back to US with me. So I got a few in my box...

also in next week will be our Armory Warriors shirt inspired off the Warriors logo and the Ewok Tshirt...also getting some Rebel 8 Gear in real soon as well...

peace
CROS1

newspace.jpg

Fully Stocks on the West Coast T's in both shops men's and women's....Also got some exclusive stuff that you Jordan Heads will appreciate...Gotta keep it on the hush hush though...

Also thanks to the response on the Padre Friar T and all the T's in general we did a run of 5 seperate designs with over 700 T's total and there almost out...Padre Friar T's in Brown are completely sold out might have 1 medium or something and the white ones are scarce now as well in the stores...Teal Steel Designs and Shop T's are slowly getting out every day as well....

Coming in soon as well got the Armory Warriors Print which will look something like this...Except it will say San Diego instead of Seoul City...

Also we will be restocking the aSDthing shirts in alot of different color ways...which should be in in a few weeks from now...

Also I will be posting some new designs that will be coming out sometimes in August as well that many of you will like...Just gotta brush some of them up and get them nice and crispy looking...

Once again thanks for everyones support....

peace
CROS1

We just got new LRG in stock @#%$ going fast come by and check it out...In both stores...some cool denim, t's, shorts and hoodies
peace
CROS1

Armory Warriors

Armory X Ewok Collab...Limited Quantities

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Avenue
Pacific Beach, CA 92109
(85 8)
glasses.gif
274-7300

Armory (Downtown Location)
630 9th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 238-8151

Future Stuff coming in....in order of production...

aSDthing in 7 different color ways

Armory Chargers Throwback Shield Shirt 3 different color ways

Armory Logo with Charger Bolt(re-release) 3 colorways

thanks for the support
peace
CROS1

what are the store hours at both locations? I'll hit them up tomarrow fo sho.....
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom