Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

HAHA thats funny I still actually got copies still in stock just a few though even got the classic 1, 2, 3, and 4 but yeah in my opinion 5 was the pinnacle of it all when moves were still fresh and things were just cool now its a little different but thats a whole different discussion Reveal goes off in that video though whoooo...

On another note got some new things at the store...Check it out...I know these shirts are poppin up everywhere but we got the lowest prices by far in town and we get the @#%$ first so here it is....

New Stuff in at the
Armory Pacific Beach
1539 Garnet Ave.
PB, CA 92109
858-274-2300

Also got a few pairs of these...Call for details...
1170819056_l.jpg

peace
CROS1

AYO...are the hoodies in yet?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

the ones with the charger logo like the shirts...i went there last sunday, and oneof the dudes there said you guys suppose to get them sometime this week...
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

IamCROS1:

hey brah, do you have anymore of the brown "A SD Thing" shirt in a large. i was at the store downtown about a week ago and i got a medium and i must have put on a lot of weight because it fit snug. let me know something. PM me pls. i was wondering if i can go and exchange it. thanks.

-Q-

The brown SDthing shirts are sold out with the exception of 1 medium in the PB store and some 2XL at the Downtown store.

The Charger Hoodys still in the works I say about 2-3 weeks on those.

peace
CROS1

CROS1,

I need the address and the telly number of the PB location so I can update the SD Guide.

Thanks bro!
[/b]​

Address is

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave.
Pacific Beach, Calif 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

So Cros, The Armory Massive on twelvez.com = Done?

Say it ain't so :lol:
laugh.gif

I always listended in every monday night

RIP The armory massive on twelvez.com :b
tongue.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

Yup deaded just got real busy and hard to find time to do it. BUT we will be putting together mixes available for download, giveaway or for sale in some cases. We just want to be able to spend our own time to do stuff when its available its hard to be there every week same time same place. Also I believe Hektik will probably be starting some more StateofMindRadio.com shows so stay tuned for that as well. Thanks for the support....
peace
CROS1

I see, I see....well it was real dope while it lasted...I always liked how you guys played the real stuff...like everyone I go to school with, all they know is what gets played on the radio, and all the stuff that is in the spotlight at the time, so it was always dope to tune in and hear you guys playing that real hip hop...cuz I can only listen to "Do your chain hang low?" so many times :lol:
laugh.gif
...I'm just not with it.

Also..I remember I emailed you awhile back about trying to get an internship going for this year...Well, now that school has started up again, I guess i'm supposed to be looking for a place to go to. Last year I took a graphic design class, and I was over at street machine, but this year i'm in a business class, and I'm suppost to be looking for a place that would be down to have me come out, just to be in that business environment, and see how things go down, and how things run, and on an on.....the internship part doesn't start until january, but i'd really love to be able to come out to the armory if you guys would be down. Basically it's 8 hours a week, 2 hours a day, monday - friday except for thursday ...that's the day where i'd have to stay at school. Since it's for school, I can't get paid, but i'd still love to come down and help out if you guys would be down. If I can't find a place on my own,my teacher's gonna assign me to some random place, so yeah maybe we could work that out. Peace!
What Big TRG wants:

Word man just let me know my boy that helps me run the PB shop he actually works for Custom Printing also does graphics so we can possibly do a Internship where you can cover that and the store so you can get a grasp of alot of different things. Whatever your into just let me know. We still gonna have some stuff coming up so we might not be on Earthbound but we'll still have stuff out there...
peace
CROS1

Hurry and get your Scifen its going quick...These pics were taken with the stock at the Armory in Pacific Beach each location has pretty much the same thing....

peace
CROS1

Does scifen make 3xl's in their stuff?...i've never had any of their stuff but those shirts look real nice.
What Big TRG wants:

how much are the shirts? any more large on the boxing shirt?
im sorry but you just dont make sense...next time just shut eff' up!

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Yes got large on the boxing shirt...Yes we carry 3XL on all the stuff mentioned.

T-Shirts are $19.99-$23.99
Jackets are $64.99

Armory has the best prices in San Diego on anything we carry....coming soon Temple Effectives Blood Money Zip Up hoods and more...

peace
CROS1

All tees are $23.99

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Avenue
Pacific Beach, CA 92109
(858)-274-7300

Well just got back from the 11th annual Uk Bboy Championships one of the best events in the world thrown by Hooch of the Armory London. Look out for a store coming soon. In the meantime all the Londoners and Europeans can get there gear online at www.UrbanArmory.com

Big congratulations go out to Mouse of the UK for taking home the 1 on 1 Bboy Battle Crown, Pokemon for winning the crew battles, GoGo Bros. out of Japan for taking the locking comp and J Smoove of Machine Gone Fownk out of the Bay for winning the poppin battle. Here are some quick flics for more flics stay tuned on my myspace page www.MySpace.com/cros1

Aight enough small talk getting down to business today we received some dope gear so come check it out. Also we take phone orders so if you see anything you like feel free to phone the store and make your phone order via credit card. Armory Downtown 619-238-8151 or Armory Pacific Beach 858-274-7300

StateofMindRadio.com X Armory

Padre Friar Revisited-New Colorway + Browns

Acrylick Clothing Company
Cali Bear...

Old Dirty Bastard

James Brown Follow Your Soul

Re.Birth

Wise Beyond my Years

Weapons

Fresh to Death

Also consignment kicks available at Armory Downtown SD
Jordan 4's Size 9.5

Hunter SB Dunks

Filipino Flag Air Force 1's Limited 500 pairs worldwide
Size 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 available

Jordan 5's Blue and Grey Size 9

Nike Dunk CL limited Edition

Armory Hip Hop Shop Downtown SD
630 9th Ave
San Diego Calif 92101
619-238-8151

Armory Pacific Beach
1539 Garnet Ave.
Pacific Beach, Calif. 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

Cros1,

Curious, have you guys released the Armory Charger shirts?

I remember at a home game seeing some dudes rockin' that shirt.

Not sure if it was you and a homie, but it was in the plaza level at the stadium.

Just wondering if you have an XL in the powder blue colorway.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom