Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with longtime member of household staff (PICS PG. 4)

Looks like there are maybe 2:

xlarge_0517_arnold.jpg

http://gawker.com/5802947...arzenegger-love-children

Not surprised. He probably has many more over the years of his career...I'd say he could even be doing Wilt Chamberlain numbers 

Not surprised. He probably has many more over the years of his career...I'd say he could even be doing Wilt Chamberlain numbers 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

Its crazy, problems that you may think are heavy in your life become so minuscule when you actually consider what other people may be going through.

How do you tell your wife of 25 years that you have a child with some random worker you had relations with

your friends, family the humiliation and dissapointment

that has to be tough.
simple...
confessions_usher_2004_klein.jpg

7840084.jpg
eek.gif

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

Its crazy, problems that you may think are heavy in your life become so minuscule when you actually consider what other people may be going through.

How do you tell your wife of 25 years that you have a child with some random worker you had relations with

your friends, family the humiliation and dissapointment

that has to be tough.
simple...
confessions_usher_2004_klein.jpg

7840084.jpg
eek.gif

I'm sure people looked up to Arnold simply because he was such a force to be reckoned with in the body building world. His dedication and work ethic were unmatched, and that is why I looked up to him, and I still do (only in that sense).

I never expected him to be an upstanding, moral citizen who doesn't make mistakes...he's human like all of us.

I'm sure people looked up to Arnold simply because he was such a force to be reckoned with in the body building world. His dedication and work ethic were unmatched, and that is why I looked up to him, and I still do (only in that sense).

I never expected him to be an upstanding, moral citizen who doesn't make mistakes...he's human like all of us.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Could be right about this too. Dude had to be gettin the P thrown at him all direction in his prime.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Could be right about this too. Dude had to be gettin the P thrown at him all direction in his prime.

I'm pretty sure some of his business ventures and the cartoon on his life are going to crumble now. Who would want to watch a cartoon about him anyway? Pumping Iron was enough!

I'm pretty sure some of his business ventures and the cartoon on his life are going to crumble now. Who would want to watch a cartoon about him anyway? Pumping Iron was enough!

i knew he was into latinas tho. remember a few years back when he made a comment about some politician or staffer or something?
he was probably still seeing her too.

i knew he was into latinas tho. remember a few years back when he made a comment about some politician or staffer or something?
he was probably still seeing her too.

Back
Top Bottom