Arrow TV

^
I was looking at the episode list too. They've filmed just up to 17 episodes so far I think. Usually network shows have twenty something episodes a season.

I dont think thats the end of the season. the producers were talking about nyssa, and saying she'd come back in ep 18 i think. There will prob be 22 eps this season

Last edited:
Episode 18 would be titled "Deathstroke". Looking forward to Slade in action.

View media item 801559

And in a not so surprising news...

CW RENEWS "ARROW" FOR THIRD SEASON

Surprising absolutely nobody, the CW has announced an early renewal for "Arrow." According to The Hollywood Reporter, the DC Comics-based drama was announced as one of five returning series for the network's 2014-2015 season that also includes "The Vampire Diaries," "Supernatural," "The Originals" and "Reign."

"Arrow" seemed like a no-brainer for renewal given its consistent ratings and audience numbers for the network -- it's the CW's most-watched series and is first in its timeslot in the 18-49 male demographic. (THR even goes so far to note that the show has seen a 25 percent spike in digital viewing over its first season.) Plus, considering that the anticipated "The Flash" spinoff is already in development, building a world based on the coveted DC Comics properties might be difficult if "Arrow" were to vanish from the network's programming schedule.

It's anyone's guess what the focus of the third season might be, but it's likely the second season finale will bring about some kind of shift in the status quo.

Official Press Release

The CW Network has ordered early pickups for the 2014-15 season for its hit series ARROW, REIGN, THE ORIGINALS, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and SUPERNATURAL,which will be returning for itstenth season next fall. The series pickups were announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW.

"“This season we've had great success with our new hit series THE ORIGINALS paired with SUPERNATURAL, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is #2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with ARROW continuing to gain among young men, and REIGN growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,"” said Pedowitz. "“I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season.”"

The CW's lineup of breakout freshman hit series THE ORIGINALS and fan favorite SUPERNATURAL has doubled the network's Tuesday night ratings year-to-year in adults 18-34 (+100%, 1.4 vs. 0.7), grown +150% in adults 18-49 (1.5 vs. 0.6), and gained +88% in total viewers (3.2 million vs. 1.7 million) versus last season. In its ninth season, SUPERNATURAL has seen double-digit increases year-to-year in total viewers and all key demos, and recently had its most watched episodes since 2010.

In its second season, ARROW is The CW's most-watched series (3.9 million), and is #1 in its time period among men 18-34 (1.4). THE VAMPIRE DIARIES remains the network's highest-rated show in all key demos in its fifth season, and season to date is ranked #2 in its time period among adults 18-34 (1.8 – tie), and #3 in adults 18-49 (1.8), ahead of ABC and NBC. Season to date, REIGN has improved its time period in total viewers (+4%, 2.35 million) and in women 18-49 (+8%, 1.3).

This season, both ARROW and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES have also seen a 25% jump in digital viewing versus last season, and SUPERNATURAL has seen a huge 57% jump in digital viewing over last year. THE ORIGINALS was also named the most social new series of the fall season by ListenFirst Media.

Last edited:
Lol this doesn't bode well for the Tomorrow People.

That show sucks anyway. I watched 2 episodes and that was enough. The highlight was the lead actress from Mad Men.

Supernatural should've ended a few seasons ago. Didn't realize next year would be it's 10th.

This show is :pimp:

Acting is meh but its entertaining as hell. Plus the women on the show is bad

Last edited:
Sarah rustling jimmies. Oli should just make them all agree to be part of a rotation.

Don't care much for this episode.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

its about to go down next week

Man, Slad with all troll glory! Ollie with "it's about to go down" look.

And of course, Felicity 8)

i wasnt paying attention during the dinner, does laurel know that oliver is smashing sarah?

if she doesnt i dont want her to find out and become super annoying again

Katie Cassidy > that girl with the peter griffin chin.

slade needs to kill her off or something so Laurel can be black canary again just like in thhe books

Sarah has no respect, she stole her sis dude and she stealing him again.
Is there such a shortage of men that you have to go for him.
She is so selfish, I dont see why oli had to go to the dinner.

5 years in a desert and that broad is still selfish.

With a sister like that I see why laurel is crazy.

Sara's chest game in that outfit though...

Also Oliver didn't need to go to that dinner

Laurel is an idiot but in that situation she was in the right

Even if they weren't still smashing it would have been foul. :smh:

Sarah has no respect, she stole her sis dude and she stealing him again.
Is there such a shortage of men that you have to go for him.
She is so selfish, I dont see why oli had to go to the dinner.

5 years in a desert and that broad is still selfish.

With a sister like that I see why laurel is crazy.
Laurel is wack tho

You know what bothered me how Lance hasn't figured out that Oliver is the Arrow

Suspension of disbelief I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom