Arrow TV

Show is good I can't wait for the introduction of meta humans .Arrow has been one shotting all his potential rogues gallery . It kinda hurts the show a bit .I kinda wish he incorporated his blunt arrows a bit more

From Comic Vine:

Huntress Returns to 'Arrow'

Arrow fans, our sister site, TV Guide, has landed a pretty neat exclusive. Jessica de Gouw is going to reprise her role as Huntress, but what's particularly exciting is the episode is called "Birds of Prey." Basically, Huntress is still seeking revenge and this brings her back to Starling City. Helena Bertinelli wants to take down her father, Frank Bertinelli, but two things are standing in her way: Arrow and Canary!

"Birds of Prey" will air March 26. As always, it'll be on the CW at 8/7c.

Last edited:
Yeah I was also thinking the mask was metal to add some protection to his face. Overall the costume looks awesome.

Episode was good. And if I remember correctly, Oliver also ran and won for mayor of the city in the comics. Guess they're somewhat doing a version of that arc as well.

That Suicide Squad tease though

Was kind of annoyed that roy could punch a hole in bombproof steel but punching bronze tigers face for 30 seconds doesnt even leave a mark

Was kind of annoyed that roy could punch a hole in bombproof steel but punching bronze tigers face for 30 seconds doesnt even leave a mark
well oliver got stabbed by the bronze tiger but he didn't even bleed only the bronze tiger's claw changed colors from silver to red. They are trying to keep that tv14 rating which is understandable. 

Decided to give this a try since it was on netflix and I'm glad i did. Took about 2 weeks to catch up and now I'm ready for the next episode!

Decided to give this a try since it was on netflix and I'm glad i did. Took about 2 weeks to catch up and now I'm ready for the next episode!
season 2 on netflix yet??????
watched all of season 1 on netflix and just decided not to watch again till season 2 on there

dat lady salmon ladder and dem abs :evil:

I was impressed.

Something i'm confused about. They said Laurel had snake venom in her system and it was done to bring Sara back to the city. But in the last episode I just thought she got really drunk and passed out just as she saw Sara in her apartment. And Oliver called Sara anyway so that's why she showed up. When did she get poisoned with the snake venom? Did they show it last episode?

dat lady salmon ladder and dem abs :evil:

I was impressed.

Something i'm confused about. They said Laurel had snake venom in her system and it was done to bring Sara back to the city. But in the last episode I just thought she got really drunk and passed out just as she saw Sara in her apartment. And Oliver called Sara anyway so that's why she showed up. When did she get poisoned with the snake venom? Did they show it last episode?

I think they wanted you to believe she just got too drunk in the last episode

^
Ok. I thought maybe they showed it in the last episode and I wasn't paying attention.

Man. Please no more close ups for laurels face.

CEO slade is a boss

And I think Oliver is gonna smash every female on the show except for felicity

Last edited:
Sucks for Felicity. Seems like oli always has a girl to get with besides her. She can't even get a friends with benefits deal.

dat lady salmon ladder and dem abs
devil.gif
I was impressed.

when she was at the club, after oliver told thea to get her a taxi they zoomed in on a random dude that looked like he was up to no good sitting at the bar. i think he was the same goon that died in tonights episode

Back
Top Bottom