Arrow TV

That was good. I think someone said it might've been Summer Glau's character but they had different looking mouths.

Damn, this show is really hitting its stride this second season although I still can't stand Laurel.

But how's this guy named Abecrombie though? :rofl:

Last edited:
that was nice teamwork 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The season is starting to pick up some steam, i love the flashbacks with island im actually excited to see how that all plays out even tho its starting to be a little over the top

I spoiled the black canary thing for myself before the season started since one of the show runners pretty much said who it was beforehand

and also did dude really shoot a launched grenade out the air :lol:

That was good. The plot thickens.

Hope next week wouldn't be a letdown.

Brother Blood though

Great twist and loving the direction of the show.

I figured it out right when Felicity told him Canary was following Laurel. Great move though. So now there's a direct link to Laurel taking the mantle.

I'm interested to see how they incorporate Slade's character going forward. You would have to think he will play an important part in the present as well.

Great twist and loving the direction of the show.
I figured it out right when Felicity told him Canary was following Laurel. Great move though. So now there's a direct link to Laurel taking the mantle.

I'm interested to see how they incorporate Slade's character going forward. You would have to think he will play an important part in the present as well.
dont like making laurel canary, sarah trained with raz for like 4-5 years to be where she is today so it would be dumb if they trained laurel into canary in half a season
also hope they dont do anything with the scarecrow looking dude till the second half of the season

I watched the first few episodes of season 1, but don't remember them too well. Did they show how Oliver got off the island? Did they what happened to Slade and him getting off the island too?

dont like making laurel canary, sarah trained with raz for like 4-5 years to be where she is today so it would be dumb if they trained laurel into canary in half a season

also hope they dont do anything with the scarecrow looking dude till the second half of the season

I don't see her taking that leap that quick and I agree if they do that this season it would be a fail. But she's pretty much destined to do so. I'm just sayiing there is a path to it now.

I'm not sure what to think of his the Alderman character yet.

I watched the first few episodes of season 1, but don't remember them too well. Did they show how Oliver got off the island? Did they what happened to Slade and him getting off the island too?

Nope. I read somewhere that the storyline (island) itself would be played out gradually up until season 5. Well, that is the plan.

I don't see her taking that leap that quick and I agree if they do that this season it would be a fail. But she's pretty much destined to do so. I'm just sayiing there is a path to it now.

I'm not sure what to think of his the Alderman character yet.

I think she would somewhat travel to the island and stay there to train. By herself or with someone, that I don't know.

Last edited:
Eh, I think Laurel has a more attractive face. Sarah looks smoking in her costume though.

I can't stand Laurel. Seriously, after Tommy dying, what has she even done beneficial for the show to make anyone like her character? And I'm worried they'll kill off(eventually) Sarah just so they can force Laurel in the B.C. role later on in the series.

Eh, I think Laurel has a more attractive face. Sarah looks smoking in her costume though.
I can't stand Laurel. Seriously, after Tommy dying, what has she even done beneficial for the show to make anyone like her character? And I'm worried they'll kill off(eventually) Sarah just so they can force Laurel in the B.C. role later on in the series.
same, and i dont want to see my dude lance lose his daughter again. for all the overreacting laurel does i wonder what she will do when she finds out that near everyone she knows is a superhero

^^ Haha I don't dislike Laurel like you guys but that will be interesting. I think pop 's reaction will be worse though. He didn't even want to get into when the mom came back talking about her.

Got me thinking. Alex Kingston played Dinah Lance for a couple of episodes last season. I wonder if there's a connect and they'll reveal her to be Black Canary when she was younger too.

I'm prolly reaching though :lol:

Got me thinking. Alex Kingston played Dinah Lance for a couple of episodes last season. I wonder if there's a connect and they'll reveal her to be Black Canary when she was younger too.

I'm prolly reaching though
laugh.gif
is it just me or did they change the actresses that played sarah from s1 to s2

Back
Top Bottom