Looks like Nightwing is gonna be coming to Arrow

View media item 654284
Steven McQueen [emoji]10004[/emoji] @McQueeninchains
Follow
Nightwing training @ARROWwriters @GBerlanti @KyleDHiggins @RapaportCasting
1:16 PM - 9 Nov 2013

^
So he's officially casted?

Is there a lot of crossover with Green Arrow and batman associated characters in the comics?

^
So he's officially casted?

Is there a lot of crossover with Green Arrow and batman associated characters in the comics?

Well they aren't using characters like the joker or penguin. They're using general villains. Like deathstroke and ras al ghoul interact with various heroes.

Nightwing man this show is going to be my favorite pretty soon. I always forget to watch the shield show. Might try to watch at least one on Hulu.

Whoa. They're finally gon' bring out Nightwing eh? Cool!

And looks like we gon' see the Suicide Squad in the very near future. Waller :smokin

This show does a good job of getting guest stars from a bunch of other comiccon/sci fi type shows and movies. I've been finishing up season 1 on netflix and seen actors from Fringe, doctor who, True Blood, xmen, spawn, teen wolf, Spartacus, Continuum, and Battlestar Galactica. Summer Glau has been in a bunch of stuff herself.

This show does a good job of getting guest stars from a bunch of other comiccon/sci fi type shows and movies. I've been finishing up season 1 on netflix and seen actors from Fringe, doctor who, True Blood, xmen, spawn, teen wolf, Spartacus, Continuum, and Battlestar Galactica. Summer Glau has been in a bunch of stuff herself.

first time i saw Summer Glau was probably in that Terminator show on FOX... sarah connor chronicles i think it was called

^
Yeah, she was a hot murderous robot in that.

Before that she was in Firefly, really good show. Then a bunch of other cancelled shows like Sara Connor, Dollhouse, The Cape, and Alphas.

Finished season 1 and started season 2 last night.

I was wondering why the Canary looked so familiar, she played Stephanie in Mad Men.

Summer Glau :evil:

No longer a vigilante... more of a hero.

Amell tweeted this pic of him wearing a mask.

View media item 660805

Newsflash/Flashnews

From comicvine:
We all know Barry Allen will soon appear in CW's Arrow and will be played by Grant Gustin. Originally, the plan was to introduce and use the famous character in three episodes and have it lead into his own spinoff show. However, according to Deadline, it's looking like there's a slight change of plans. Allen will still appear in episodes eight and nine of Oliver's show, but instead of stepping into his famous costume in episode twenty, the superhero will make his proper debut in his very own pilot. We'll still see Barry's origin in episodes eight and nine, but it looks like they're saving his superhero debut for his own pilot. Why? Likely so it can receive more focus and room to develop. Allen's pilot is being developed by Arrow co-creators Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti as well as Geoff Johns and David Nutter. According to Deadline, it's currently unclear whether episode twenty will still incorporate Allen. As for how the Central City character will end up in Oliver's world, it turns out Allen will travel to Starling City to investigate some unexplained robberies which could have a link to his past.

View media item 660808
View media item 660809

Last edited:
About time they broke out the mask and left the eye paint alone.

Now if they can get Diggle a mask :lol:

Yeah, the eye paint always looked dumb to me. Also don't like how he wears that big hood. It's not practical since it blocks his peripheral vision.

Maybe they'll stop using the word vigilante now. Sick of that word.

Yeah, vigilante always sounded forced to cliche/forced to be effective. And I noticed they're using the term Arrow more this season. Hopefully they call him Green Arrow down the line.

Anybody read the current Green Arrow comic? I think it would be kinda cool to have the Komodo character appear in the show.

Yeah just call him Green Arrow. Don't know why they beat around the bush. They'll probably just call him Arrow to annoy us.

Kinda like how they called Clark, The Blur in Smallville for a few seasons.

Kinda weird, but I honestly haven't seen any episode of Smallville. I'm not really sure why, though. I'm not a big Supes fan, but I did catch a couple of seasons of Lois & Clark.

Anyways, I guess they're just trying to show the evolution of a character's name/alter ego or something. Or they really do just want to annoy us fans :lol:

Spartacus' Katrina Law to play Nyssa Al Ghul, Ra's daughter.

TV Guide reports that "Spartacus" actress Katrina Law has been cast in the role of Nyssa al Ghul, daughter of Ra's al Ghul and half-sister of Talia. In the series, Nyssa will be a member of the League of Assassins where she will make her way to Starling City to face off against Caity Lotz's Black Canary. Law isn't the only former "Spartacus" actor to appear on the series as both Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson) and the recently-added Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller) also appeared on the show.
View media item 661792

Last edited:
Spartacus reunion? will probably watch for Katrina Law now :evil:. As for her being Talia sister :stoneface:

The casting people must be spartacus fans. They can cast liam mcintyre as a garbage man.

Interesting that they are using Nyssa.

Back
Top Bottom