Arrow TV

Before I even finished typing it she fell to the ground.

Deadshot went out like a boss. Good thing he did for the team. Should've got some quick yambs from the Archer girl first though.

while its kind of annoying how quickly regular people move to the streets and start fighting crime its always fun to see the inexperienced get washed

as soon as i saw palmer in the suit i knew oliver was going to embarrass him 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 roy is probably still on the ground 

Oliver was in his feelings about Felicity and just left Roy high and dry :rofl:

I always want to see Ray die a gruesome death. I'm not interested in that spin-off show with Rogues.

You know the rules when it comes to these shows, if you don't see the body then maybe the person is still. Lawton's stole every scene he was in.

Someone still needs to smack the hell out of laurel and oliver for not telling lance, Sarah was dead. So dumb.

He should tell her what happened to her father and sister. Dude always keeping important info from people.

So diggle, the one member who doesn't wear a mask, is the only person whose identity is unknown.

At this point Dig is just getting the superman treatment but instead if glasses it's a gun.

So diggle, the one member who doesn't wear a mask, is the only person whose identity is unknown.

At this point Dig is just getting the superman treatment but instead if glasses it's a gun.

It's funny cause Oliver is so conflicted about killing people and Diggle murders without any remorse or consequences. Dude has caught thousands of bodies since season 1. That's the guy the manhunt should be for.

Back
Top Bottom