Arrow TV

I can't tolerate felicity anymore. I hope she's the one who dies. Dude just found out he had a son a few hours ago and she's all emotional he didn't tell her.

Could the death shown at the beginning of the season be related to the temporal backlash Barry was talking about :nerd:?

Hair got in her face and they do not even bother to reshoot the scene because they all know she's useless anyways :lol:

I'm so hoping it'll be Laurel in that grave but for some reason I think it'll be someone else

Hair got in her face and they do not even bother to reshoot the scene because they all know she's useless anyways :lol:
at least her screech is powerful enough to whip her hair back :lol:

i wonder if she actually screams when her device goes off. must be awkward if the battery runs out and all you hear is ahhhhhhhhh

^ The homie Diggle

laugh.gif

team arrow has the worst bench in the league 
roll.gif

people in real life get mad at magazines glorifying criminals while in this world they make super villain action figures 
roll.gif

thea dead for 24 hours thrown in the pit was a little crazy

sara thrown in the pit after 4 months was a total monster

this dude who is a pile of ashes thrown in the pit ??????????

from the heroes chilling at a party in a fancy apartment when the villain bursts through the glass to hiding in a farm house to beating the villain by having the heros team up and shoot a lazer at him...

avengers age of vandal savage 

Legends of Tomorrow is about time travelling, looks like some of it deals with past timelines? I am guessing that in the future timeline where Vandal might exist, probably had something to do with Merlyn taking his ashes. Might also be Earth 2 Vandal Savage.

team arrow has the worst bench in the league :rofl:

people in real life get mad at magazines glorifying criminals while in this world they make super villain action figures :rofl:

thea dead for 24 hours thrown in the pit was a little crazy

sara thrown in the pit after 4 months was a total monster

this dude who is a pile of ashes thrown in the pit ??????????

Nyssa destroyed the Lazarus pit..

Edit:
Nyssa need more TV time.. :nthat:

bad guy's initial goal is to steal a powerful staff...

I have no idea what the storyline was supposed to be. Does he need to kill the hawk people to stay immortal? I remember the cartoon more clearly where he was just a neanderthal / caveman and the meteor radiation just made him highly evolved and immortal.

Thea even commented on it, "Superheroes at a Farmhouse, where have I seen that before??????"

I didnt catch that that was a reference to age of ultron

I totally forgot about age of ultron. I thought it was a reference to clark in smallville and him having his friends over.

Back
Top Bottom