Arrow TV

Diggle's was going through a guilt trip nevermind :smh:

But I think it could still be in play. They madw a tongue in cheek joke about well we never saw a body :lol:

Pretty good episode. 

S.W.A.T. Team Arrow putting bullets all up in the star city goons. 
pimp.gif

Wild Dog replacing Diggle on team arrow for laying bodies down with the pistols

The indiscriminate killing brings a tear to my eye thinking about how the show used to be with Olie and Dig dropping bodies left and right.

oliver is a scumbag. He wants a new team so he physically abuses them the whole time until felicity lets him know it's messed up. They're not applying to Russian organized crime like he was.

oliver is a scumbag. He wants a new team so he physically abuses them the whole time until felicity lets him know it's messed up. They're not applying to Russian organized crime like he was.
He really didn't want a team. Felicity talk him into that nonsense too.

Ollie was being kinda scumy though...beating up that little girl and all.

He put an arrow through Wild Dog's leg the first time they met. Dude gives no dambs anymore. He dropped that guy from high up last episode, he's probably paralyzed or in a coma now.

I like the Oliver that kills more, imagine if Diggle came back and together with wild dog how many bodies they'd drop

Was a fan of hers when she was on Continuum.

It's gonna be super lame if she treats green arrow like how she treats batman. Please have the bruce wayne character make a cameo and tell oliver to stop copying him.

Last edited:
Arrow trying to get back their fans. All they need to do is kill Super Hacker and we're good to go

Just when I thought this show would start having it's own identity 
laugh.gif
 If she has Ollie's son I'm ******* done

Back
Top Bottom