Arrow TV

my bad :lol:

Michael Rowe was Deadshot in Arrow and he is playing Ninjak in Valiants upcoming live action project.

my bad
laugh.gif

Michael Rowe was Deadshot in Arrow and he is playing Ninjak in Valiants upcoming live action project.

Not sure yet but since they are working with Bat in the Sun, it could be on youtube?

More details during NYCC:

“We've been quietly working behind the scenes on this series since 2015 and are incredibly excited to be debuting the first look at footage this year at New York Comic Con. We've set out to make the best and most ambitious series ever produced in the digital space – one that will live up to the high standards we've set in publishing," said Valiant CEO & Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani. "As Valiant gears up for an upcoming slate of film, television and video game releases, we felt the timing was right to begin to produce live-action digital content that would both give ours fans an experience truly worthy of the Valiant Universe, while also introducing new fans to the Valiant characters in the same way the animated television shows of the 1980s and 1990s did for comics in years past. Get ready to lose your mind – seeing Ninjak in action for the first time is nothing short of incredible.”

The project is being directed by Bat in the Sun's Aaron and Sean Schoenke, who are known by fans for their work on the incredibly well received Super Power Beat Down YouTube series. In addition to Rowe as Ninjak, the project will star Kevin Porter (Dodgeball), Ciera Foster (Straight Outta Compton), Michael Rowe (Arrow, The Flash), Jason David Frank (Power Rangers), John Morrison (Lucha Underground), Derek Theler (Baby Daddy), and Chantelle Barry (Entourage).

More details about the project will be revealed at the Valiant x Bat in the Sun panel at NYCC, and fans will get an exclusive item to take home. If you can't make it to NYCC however, you can always tune into Hyper RPG's Twitch channel to watch the live presentation.

Spanish unloading clips into bad guys.

How the hell is this show still doing flashbacks? When the show got bad the flashbacks seemed way better than the current storylines.

Those were a long 5 years. So he was on the island, then China, and russia now?

Last edited:
In season 1 he spoke Russian and some how knew the Russian Mob, so now they're explaining that connection.I don't see a problem with this.

The weakest part of season 1 and 2 was the flashbacks IMO, then the flashbacks got better, but the present story was less interesting. Hopefully they can make them both good this season. 

In season 1 he spoke Russian and some how knew the Russian Mob, so now they're explaining that connection.I don't see a problem with this.
The weakest part of season 1 and 2 was the flashbacks IMO, then the flashbacks got better, but the present story was less interesting. Hopefully they can make them both good this season. 

Nothing tops season 2. I think they tied the flashbacks with the present story perfectly.

Season 3 after the fight with Ras is where the show fell off IMO.

Nothing tops season 2. I think they tied the flashbacks with the present story perfectly.

Season 3 after the fight with Ras is where the show fell off IMO.
Season 2 was great, I personally wasn't a huge fan of Slade simping over Shadow so hard. I understood it, but it was a little over the top.

Last edited:
Season 2 was great, I personally wasn't a huge fan of Slade simping over Shadow so hard. I understood it, but it was a little over the top.

I think what hurts the show in the later seasons is trying to integrate it with the other shows. It seems like the first half of the season now is spent hyping up the new spin-offs, and then it dives into the story.

There are too many characters now. Last season, it didn't even feel like Oliver was the main character anymore haha.

Just the timeline of it all is weird to me. I'm a little bias since I think this show is stupid now. In the beginning of the show the story was he was stranded on that island but then we learn he actually got off the island and was brought to China by amanda waller and had to escape there. Now it's showing he had ties to the Russians after that. It's almost as eventful as what happens to him as arrow.

I think what hurts the show in the later seasons is trying to integrate it with the other shows. It seems like the first half of the season now is spent hyping up the new spin-offs, and then it dives into the story.

There are too many characters now. Last season, it didn't even feel like Oliver was the main character anymore haha.

It was definitely the Felicity Smoak show..

Just the timeline of it all is weird to me. I'm a little bias since I think this show is stupid now. In the beginning of the show the story was he was stranded on that island but then we learn he actually got off the island and was brought to China by amanda waller and had to escape there. Now it's showing he had ties to the Russians after that. It's almost as eventful as what happens to him as arrow.

To be fair, the Russion connection actually dates back to Season 1. This whole Bratva thing was obviously something Ollie wasn't a part of before he left for the island, yet he was instantly a member when he was still The Vigilante. Therefore, it had to have taken place during the 5 years and this entire time we've really never seen Ollie actually become a member of even mention it during the flashbacks. That makes it the final strand they're wrapping up, whereas everything else was tying more into what he was doing during that current season (Such as the Season 3 flashbacks introducing Maseo and the virus).

But in general the flashbacks have annoyed me for a while now. I'm cool with them still happening, but this whole getting off the island, going back, and getting off again is dumb. Never should have happened. This ***** actually made it home as a free man at the end of Season 3's flashbacks. He could have let his family know he was alive, but then left again. Then gonna talk about how much he missed his family and **** :smh: And even now we know, based on the first episode, that he HAS to end up back on the island by the end of this season's flashbacks :rolleyes

I just hope the storyline for the flashbacks picks up, because they've been kind of bad for a while now.

Last edited:
The dopest part about the flashbacks has been seeing how he acquired each of his scars and tattoos that he had. I hope someone puts a mini compilation video together at the end of this season.

just gon' post it here since it's the DCTV thread up top :lol: though I'll probably post in the Flash thread too since that ones more active I think

Alien Invaders The Dominators Set As Villains For CW’s DC Series Crossover

The CW’s family of superhero shows is getting a blast from the comic book past and a hint toward the official title and plot, with alien invaders the Dominators set as the villains in the upcoming four-way crossover among Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl.

Created in 1967 by Jim Shooter for DC’s long-running anthology series Adventure Comics, the Dominators are members of the alien empire known as the Dominion, a rigid caste society in which social status is denoted by the size of a red circle on one’s forehead. Emotionless and calculating, Dominators are masters of genetic manipulation who seek to enhance their abilities to aid in their conquests.

The Dominators were introduced primarily as enemies of DC’s Legion of Superheroes, whose stories were set a thousand years in the future. But in 1989 they were given wider focus in the three-issue limited series Invasion!, in which they serve as the leading faction behind a massive alien invasion of Earth. While the invasion is justified as a means of quelling the threat posed by Earth’s superheroes to the schemes of the various invaders, it’s revealed that the Dominators’ true plan is to harvest our world’s metahumans in order learn to breed their own.

Notable for tall, lanky frames, yellow skin and sharp teeth and nails, the aliens provide the strangest looking villains yet for a shared universe that already has featured a giant anthropomorphic shark among other oddities. As such, the CW crossover event will, according to Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim, make use of “cutting-edge prosthetics and computer effects to achieve a feature film-quality look.” The aim will be to stay faithful to the version of the characters created by artist Todd MacFarlane for the Invasion! miniseries.

While plot details and the official title have not been revealed, it’s sounding a lot like the CW superhero crossover will be hewing closely — in spirit, anyway — to the Invasion! concept. As it happens, Arrow‘s 100th episode happens during the event, and star Stephen Amell recently revealed that Season 2 main villain Deathstroke will be making an appearance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom