Artist denouncing the realities of our world through illustrations Vol. MORE ARTS ON PAGE 4

Rapper-slave one is a bit of a reach, wouldn't compare them to becoming slaves to the ones in the past.
It's insulting to true people that were slaves

WOW
eek.gif
Woudnt be surprised if this was an album cover for Ye.

Rapper-slave one is a bit of a reach, wouldn't compare them to becoming slaves to the ones in the past.
It's insulting to true people that were slaves
New Slaves isn't about rappers. It's about the private prison system.

And my bad if you aren't talking about New Slaves 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
New Slaves isn't about rappers. It's about the private prison system.

Could we just use something other than the name new slaves before this turns into another 40 page battle about Kanye :smh:

As far as the picture at hand i think it just a symbol for everything Black america has faced in terms of mental slavery and material possessions. there are people out there (not just black) who will risk jail time due to an addiction to these expensive things whether clothes, homes, cars, vacations etc etc.... so although we're no longer chained literally we are chained to a thought process that makes us believe these trivial things are important.

i like these, can someone explain all of them somehow,
laugh.gif

i don't understand a few.

Whats the significance of the cat droppin a deuce in a grave while mice mourn?
Once the fat cats eat, the lower class mourns whats left of their of their loved ones (cats eat mice).

If I wanted to reach with interpretation I would even say that "we're waiting on the **** these big cats put out when its killing our loved ones/leaves them unrecognizable as individuals"
Really you can see things in as many ways as your mind allows.

Last edited:
Once the fat cats eat, the lower class mourns whats left of their of their loved ones (cats eat mice).

If I wanted to reach with interpretation I would even say that "we're waiting on the **** these big cats put out when its killing our loved ones/leaves them unrecognizable as individuals"

Really you can see things in as many ways as your mind allows.
:smokin

Or the big cats have our sons and daughters fighting and dying in pointless wars just to make a profit.

Or big cats just poop on the small folks i.e. all the benefits the rich have on the middle-poor classes.

Where did the throwing rice tradition come from?

Last edited:
If u quote a pic can u explain it for us slower folk

Back
Top Bottom