Artist from the burbs

I was born and lived in a couple hoods down here in Miami until I was maybe 12 or 13.

You come in to your self around maybe 15-16 so most of my important life experinces happened in the burbs. Anyway the point is I wanted to see some of yall favArtist fromthe burbs. For me Asher Roth, Cool Kids, and Curren$y.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

isnt Kid Cudi from the burbs?

U might as well put damn near 75% of rappers if they aint from the suburb they might be from the hood but aint like they was slummin or out here being bigwillies like they claim 2 be.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Man is there ever suburbs in Detroit
laugh.gif

Really though
laugh.gif

I'm surprised the D has any hoods until the last xouplw years. The big three were paying people 30 dollars an hour to put tires on cars:x

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Man is there ever suburbs in Detroit
laugh.gif

Really though
laugh.gif

I'm surprised the D has any hoods until the last xouplw years. The big three were paying people 30 dollars an hour to put tires on cars:x

True but then cost of living plays into it. Also that was the main source of income of the city. If u didnt work there really wasnt much else for u 2 do. Plusiuno if any of u actually been 2 the D but um living conditions homes hoods etc arent exactly eye appealing.

Detroit does have suburbs, well their not in detroit. If you seen the movie 8 Mile and how they told Rabbit to take that weak !!%@ across 8 Mile thats real.
8 Mile really does seperate Detroit from the neighboring cities or suburbs but it really isnt nice like that untill you at least ten minutes past 8 Mile.
Eminem for the most part at least from what I know stayed in parts of Detroit at times but really was brought up in the suburbs. Even the nice
parts, well part, of Detroit are in the middle of the hood. Its crazy you can have a quarter million dollar house on a street in Detroit, but live around thecorner
from a dope spot.

I forgot bout Busta he was either in Park Slope or somewhere on Fulton. The thing with Brooklyn is there's a lot of neighborhoods. If you mean hood as in aprojects or near it nah but back then in BK most of the borough was a hood.

Back
Top Bottom