As a Rapper: Juelz Santana or Kanye West

Some may say this isnt a good comprarison but if you really look at it and where they are ow its close to perfect, with that said

Juelz Santana in his prime destroys Kanye at aany time period. This is talking purse skill as a rapper tho

When I say prime Im talkin From Me 2 U, Backed Like Cooked Crack 1 & 2 Juelz and the only 'Ye that should be mentioned is pre-College Dropout Kanyethat I'm Good, Kanye West Lost Tapes Kanye mind you this is as a rapper

As rappers now 'Ye just cuz Juelz fell of hard(due to chillin with bums) to the point hes barely better than Wayne

smokin.gif

juelz santana fell off
in his earlier work like when
he was still hungry he was raw
now not so much

juelz?

2nd in command to mr. ooogly booogly mooogly aka camron?

mr. postman?

the whistle song?

juelz = horrible.

his club songs are horrible, thats when you know its bad.

I'll listen to rock and country before I listen to dipset at all, much less him.

imo, jimmy, cam, juelz in that order.

Rilla I'm dead serious
Hell I'll take any Kanye album over any Juelz album (barely, actually, but still...) but that's because of the production way more than it is thequality of the MC

And I'm going with Juelz on this by the way

Wow santana is superwack! Don't get me wrong he goes in on some tracks but he aint consistant. He most def can't mess wit Ye at all. Ye all day!

Maybe I haven't heard enough Juelz, because everything I've heard has been complete garbage.

Anyone with an IQ above 5 would have a hard time listening to that cat.

Kanye isn't the illest. But vs. Juelz?

Kanye easy.

same with basically every song on FMTU
"...I see the game for what its worth...
Pain, fame, and the work...
These B @%%$* ES walkin' wit they brains in the skirt...
So while you F +#*+ KIN', they thinkin...
Of ways to get even...
A way out the hood, they make up a reason..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From "Baracka" to "apolgin'" to "prerequites"...

they both had they share of down moments...

But 'Elz easy...

santana is hot garbage. It makes me laugh to hear what he says, and not in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom