as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

if she pillow talks me into puttin mins on her phone, i ain't gonna really bat a eye..eff it.

its not like im perpetually paying for ol girl's plan or something.

In your defense, I've heard of dudes throwing minutes on a girl's pre-paid. But never on the family plan.

And I think he's paying for hotels because what if one of them gets bold and shows up at your spot unannounced? That's the kind of L you really want to avoid.

Last edited:
naw it ain't like that :lol:...you know most these boppers got simple mobile plans...after u mash one out real good for da weekend, if she pillow talks me into puttin mins on her phone, i ain't gonna really bat a eye..eff it.

Putting minutes on her phone?

We in 05 or something?

naw it ain't like that :lol:...you know most these boppers got simple mobile plans...after u mash one out real good for da weekend, if she pillow talks me into puttin mins on her phone, i ain't gonna really bat a eye..eff it.

Hold up...you start paying for their phone bill after one weekend of smashing?

I thought this would at least be something you only do for a longtime **** buddy

And I think he's paying for hotels because what if one of them gets bold and shows up at your spot unannounced?

6AF7BEFD-DCF0-449D-87C1-87382CA10933.png

There's girls I hit that don't even know my real name to this day :lol:

Ninja you out here pillow talking? :lol:

Bro, you're out here giving out the girlfriend experience packages. :lol:

I"m just curious to know what age range are you dating these broads?

Are you just dealing with young thots? Or, wanting to deal with grown women?

Last edited:
Ninja you out here pillow talking? :lol:

Bro, you're out here giving out the girlfriend experience packages. :lol:

I"m just curious to know what age range are you dating these broads?

Are you just deal with thots? Or, wanting to deal with grown women?

They gotta either be super young, like barely legal or complete hood rat sluts/prostitutes to even consider asking a dude they’ve just ****ed a couple times to help pay for their phone bill

Why don't you tell them to download WhatApps app and connect to the WIFI - FREE calling and text.

They'll love that you're smart and saving them money at the same time.

Yall got to be more creative with this. :lol:

What age are these girls? Sounds like they’re young

This is “thinking they’re doing it” status

i've been with my lady for almost 3 years now and i've yet to pay one bill for her

Ive never paid a phone bill for a woman.
In relationships or just messin around

Paid for other things tho like dinner or gifts

I don't think a girl has eem ever asked me to pay their phone bill

Gotta be trolling with the phone bills and random shopping.

You don’t reward a woman for having sex with you man

Edit: You pillow talking too? You out here looking for a wife man? What’s the end goal here? If she’s only there to wet ya **** then there shouldn’t be any sleepovers.

Last edited:
I’ll never be one of those dudes that lies to random chicks about what my name is or what I do for a living

If they get your number they can easily look you up on social media afterwards too

I was living scummy back then lol burner phones etc

That second part of your post is very important to remember for dudes out here doing this though

I'm a one woman man now
C4B217EF-CD8E-4F24-AB42-ECBBAD9AD3DF.png

I was living scummy back then lol burner phones etc

That second part of your post is very important to remember for dudes out here doing this though

I'm a one woman man now
C4B217EF-CD8E-4F24-AB42-ECBBAD9AD3DF.png

Man I could have used a burner phone in my last relationship :lol: that **** was literally a part time job hiding **** from my ex

Hold up...you start paying for their phone bill after one weekend of smashing?

I thought this would at least be something you only do for a longtime **** buddy

that's exactly what it is, these broads i been laying pipe to for a min, so if one of em (or a couple depending on my luck lol) ask me for a couple dollars for a bill or 2, i ain't opposed.

Back
Top Bottom