as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

Dude is smashing women in the same apartment with his mom in the next room watching novellas. :sick:
Ehvd.gif

ever since got outta my long term relationship, i been talking to numerous broads...i got about a solid 4-5 starting lineup.. only thing is ish type expensive to be carousing wit that many boppers :lol: :smh:

whats a good number to achieve? im bout to cut my rotation to 3 & salvage my sneaker/bull ish money.

thoughts?
I see you playa, trying cut down on your chicks expenses :lol: ....If you got full time responsibilities then 3 is the max, and even then they can be a headache after a while

And tell em put up some bread every once in a while...u shouldn't be paying for everything, its 2018 ...n if they cant, drop them bum joints

It just gets to a point where when you up there in age and all you doing in life is bagging **** and got nothing else going on.

I mean like doesn't it get old just smashing young women half your age at some point. When does one feel the need to settle down with one woman and start a family at some point

I feel like life is hollow when you get to an old age and you still acting like a young head

No ya'll are assuming that's all it is, just like i'm gonna assume ya'll are young. If you just got out of a long term you don't just jump right into another long term regardless of age until it's right unless you're one of those weird serial relationshippers. You are single now, you're just living life as it is right now, doesn't mean that's who you've been 24/7. Forcing a situation to please a societal view is a sure way to disaster.

ever since got outta my long term relationship, i been talking to numerous broads...i got about a solid 4-5 starting lineup.. only thing is ish type expensive to be carousing wit that many boppers :lol: :smh:

whats a good number to achieve? im bout to cut my rotation to 3 & salvage my sneaker/bull ish money.

thoughts?

never understood the risk.

long term relationship or not, id rather just chill with one

I’m doing 4 right now and I’m ****ing exhausted. Literally went on 2 dates on Monday and was ****ed up after the first one cause we got some Happy hour drinks and damn near flaked on the second one but got up with her. Sometime I feel like it’s not worth it just cause of what it does to your sanity but having a choice of box you want is lowkey priceless.

And ninjahood ninjahood dont be paying these broads phone bills. You think you the only dude they smashing? There’s another dude in the cut blowing they backs out and best believe they’re calling his phone with the service you paid for :smh:
Its hard work mane....I had to bluff on 2 happy hours this week cuz I just couldn't do a full day of work, traffic and entertaining them broads ...just wanted to go straight home and relax :lol: :smh:

“She dun sucked the kid up several times....and still never seen my eyes” - Pluto :pimp:

Man...some women just wanna have sex or be in good company with a good dude. They can care less about your name etc. There’s quite a few joints I hit that call me by my hood name or otherwise. They ain’t even mad at it.

This thread all bad though. Tricking, pillow taking, buying chicks prepaid phones and minutes? Yikes!

Ain’t even know that was still a thing :lol:. Not trying to come off as “‘mr. I get bishes”....but what kind of caliber of women are we talking about here?

Shorty don’t got a reliable phone plan....I don’t want it :emoji_no_good::emoji_person_frowning:

“She dun sucked the kid up several times....and still never seen my eyes” - Pluto :pimp:

Man...some women just wanna have sex or be in good company with a good dude. They can care less about your name etc. There’s quite a few joints I hit that call me by my hood name or otherwise. They ain’t even mad at it.

This thread all bad though. Tricking, pillow taking, buying chicks prepaid phones and minutes? Yikes!

Ain’t even know that was still a thing :lol:. Not trying to come off as “‘mr. I get bishes”....but what kind of caliber of women are we talking about here?

Shorty don’t got a reliable phone plan....I don’t want it :emoji_no_good::emoji_person_frowning:
Caliber of women is definitely in question here...but OP did say he messing with "jumpoffs in his hood" so that gives some insight and also shows how much worse it is that he even doing all this stuff :lol: :smh:

I mean we might be talking lil bad dominican hick joints, I might give them a pass on the prepaids. Cultural like DC would say.

Its hard work mane....I had to bluff on 2 happy hours this week cuz I just couldn't do a full day of work, traffic and entertaining them broads ...just wanted to go straight home and relax :lol: :smh:

I’m RIGHT there with you. Honestly in your heart of hearts if you ain’t feeling it it’s always best to have your piece of mind. The worst thing is forcing yourself to get up with a chick and you don’t care about absolutely anything she’s talking about :lol:

Real talk. Casual sex is still a thing and requires low maintenance. It took me a while to learn that you don’t have to be Mr. sweep you off your feet to have a ***** in the bed naked. And as much as I’m addicted to the ratchets, I had to leave them alone. Too much of a liability. Like shorty how you ain’t got a real cell phone? But can’t front if shorty got Boost mobile, Cricket or Metro, 9/10 she knows how to ride **** very well :lol:

Ninja a trump supporter. He def did some stormy Daniels type **** to these broads. Hes got a reputation to uphold in da heights. Phone bill is just the surface of the hush money.

Na man these Dominican women uptown are good at what they do. Type to have you pay their bills as you can see from ninja.

Most I can do is 3 at a time. Anything more than that gets overwhelming, and if I don’t see any sort of meaningful future I’m not spending a dime on them.

Back
Top Bottom