as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

Ain't no 30 year old chick rocking with the ish you be on bruh lol

guess Instagram passed u by..30 yr hood CNA career broads getting their back blown out by da local hustler & scammer daily... exponentially more if broad a single mother with grandma baby sittin on da weekends :lol:

da working man playing in a buyer's market.

guess Instagram passed u by..30 yr hood CNA career broads getting their back blown out by da local hustler & scammer daily... exponentially more if broad a single mother with grandma baby sittin on da weekends :lol:

Ole rats of older ages sleep with anything. I'm talking bout quality buns. You messing with 32 year old Lisvel who alredy got 3 kids, BD on Rikers she got 6k followers cause post *** pics all day. Fahiem aint hire here at the hookah spot cause she dont know how to count .

Bingo

Ole rats of older ages sleep with anything. I'm talking bout quality buns. You messing with 32 year old Lisvel who alredy got 3 kids, BD on Rikers she got 6k followers cause post *** pics all day. Fahiem aint hire here at the hookah spot cause she dont know how to count .

:rofl:

Reactions: HIM
I have no idea how much Ninja spending on these women, but I hope he doesn't think about pawning the Cuban to support these rendezvous

Yall ever texted one some **** that was meant for another or invited more than one out at the same time? I accidentally texted my B.M a pic of the new chic I was messing with. Not even related to *** I was telling her about a table I got a crazy deal on at a furniture clearance store, somehow checked 2 pictures in the gallery. Just acted like nothing happened, few days went by we were still cool/cordial, then she let me have it, called me everything but a child of God and turns out there was more prior where she "accidentally" came across the same girl's tampon in the trash can when she was over with the baby and she told my mom this lie I set her up to discover it on purpose. It got ugly, then the typical hoodrat can I come see the baby, no she sick, nonsense, I thought I was gonna have to sue her. **** got ugly all over that accidental text

And with the BlackPeopleMeets, they had simialr numbers since I'm in the city and they area code is different I accidentally invited 2 out. NBD, I was just like well whoever hits back first wins. Told the other one, she was cool, she had 2 small kids and WNBA didn't have any so better choice anyways.

Texted my realtor one time about her own booty when she was doing an open house for me. I meant to text the coworker (it's where I know her from) and it was like "dawg u should see what she got on right now God damn," then realized I sent it TO her. Tried to play it off and send another text like, "but yea, Danielle* had to go because Stacy* is doing an open house for me." then be like Oh sorry Stacy, meant to send that to someone else. She's not stupid though lol. She never was weird about it though, saw her at lunch a few days ago and she ran me down to talk to me for a few minutes. Then I saw her calendar in a club and hit her up to let her know

Had one with my now current :smile:rolleyes) when she was still iffy on me and I asked her out to a concert and she was non commital or said no so went to another BPM chic and asked her, but then my first choice last minute agreed so I had to tell BPM I changed my mind. She was like cool I had my own ticket anyways *****. I was like well hey maybe say hi if you see me. She Jamaican I think, anyways she went in on me lol Told current that story and she got mad at me too, told me I put her in danger. :smh: I thought she was gonna be like yay you chose me. Miscalculated that one

Cliffs:
Not bout that life, end up double booking and calling the wrong girls' each others' names
Making contacts even if not their real name but like "POF-CNA-kindafat" or something is essential but I be too lazy
[video][[/video]
[video][/video]

When I was on the road touring like that, the most was 4, as long as they were a decent distance. I'm pretty big on convenience, cause if it's a chore to get to you
tenor.gif

I have no idea how much Ninja spending on these women, but I hope he doesn't think about pawning the Cuban to support these rendezvous

hustlin backwards. I Aint even unleash my cuban on these broads yet...it would feel like Thanos snapping his fingers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom