as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

There was a time when I was at about 5 if we’re talking girls in the same city as me, and another 3 in other states. Definitely draining at times, but I managed somehow.

I go out a lot so I meet new girls all the time. Always up for the challenge of adding someone new to the roster. You get different energy from different people.

There was a time when I was at about 5 if we’re talking girls in the same city as me, and another 3 in other states. Definitely draining at times, but I managed somehow.

I go out a lot so I meet new girls all the time. Always up for the challenge of adding someone new to the roster. You get different energy from different people.

**** progressed with lil brownskin from Escobar ?

i doubt ninja is spending verizon money on these broads,.... he drop 40 on her metro pcs account and keep it pushing..

I never paid no phone bill but i could dig it if its 40 or 50 bucks...

some women will allow you to spend any amount without offering a dime.. those the ones who get no call backs.....

as of right now im not entertaining no broads. im focused on getting this money...

Yeah she’s a starter on the team now :lol:

83C423C4-7297-4208-BBC5-E6B120A73DBA.png

2 max as a bachelor.

That "juggling" **** gets old...and can get dangerous. You think you Bill Bellamy until one of the 10 *****es you think you playing goes into crazy mode...and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Ain't nobody got time fa dat.
It only gets dangerous when you’re not keeping it 100 with them

Back
Top Bottom