Asain bath house VOL have yall ever been to one

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Trash like to $%@! for 40 dollas in the club
*%@%%% up the game +$#+#, you gets love.

FAIL.
so Pimp C is fail now?

get your **+$% @%% outta here before i super pimp slap your momma.
*%@%%% up the game +$#+#, you gets NO love.

Have enough respect for the late great Chad Butler to get his damn lyrics right.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Which one was it? Was this in North Sac?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think this is the one on Marconi? 
roll.gif
Fromthatown had told me about that one before.
Since people want to know, and it's out of the bag.
laugh.gif
Yes it's on Marconi, and the name of the joint is Chalet. It's a tan and spa place. Just be cool cause the Russians do not play if you act up in their establishment.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-94930703.html

By J.D. Sparks, The Sacramento Bee, Calif. Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News

Dec. 5--A surprise visit Wednesday afternoon to the Chalet salon on Marconi Avenue by Sacramento County officials prompted a nude man to rush into a tanning bed -- putting his feet in the headrest.

At Tahiti Tan, also on Marconi,a female employee -- nude except for a doctor's smock -- bolted out theback exit and into the arms of sheriff's deputies. She was subsequentlyjailed on suspicion of being an undocumented worker.

Aftermonths of gathering information from various county agencies, theIllegal Massage Action Team conducted surprise inspections of 23 of 24nuisance businesses throughout the county suspected of being fronts forprostitution.

that was a 2002 article btw.  this place still open? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
when i just turned 18 me and my friends went to one of those asian massage places because we had heard stories. we were gonna go in and ask for the "special massage" or "happy ending". the whole situation was sketchy and no one really wanted to do it, so we played rock-paper-scissors to see who had to go in and do it.. it landed on like the shyest kid of our group, dude wanted to @@*@@ out but we made him do it. lets just say, yeah, its real. they will dome you up or at the minimum give you a hj.

NYC NTers just go down to the part of Chinatown by NYU, walk around and you'll see the massage places everywhere

Let me tell you this story about Fealthy Tom. I wasn't there for this one, but I've confirm his story, playing poker with him all the time. It was his 21st birthday, so his wild horndog uncle wanted to take his nephew Tom to the massage parlor, for the first time. It was his 21st birthday, plus Tom has been with his fiance for a long time, so he was an eager beaver ready to go ham. They get to the parlor, and Tom picks his girl at the same time as his uncle. So they both do their thing, and the uncle comes out first. The uncle is sitting around waiting for his nephew. 30 minutes goes by, and then another 30 minutes goes by. It's been a total of an hour and a half for Tom in there. Uncle is thinking, "Damn, my nephew is no joke. He's getting it in!" So Tom gets out, and he's worn out. They get in the car to go home, and then Tom's uncle complimented him like, "Damn boy, you wasn't playin about tearing it up huh???" Tom said," Yeah, I put in work for that one." So the uncle asks, "what did you do in there? What positions you got her in?" Tom replies, "Yeah I had her in the doggy and on her back, but I know I satisfied her because I ate her out for at least 45 minutes."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tom's uncle was furious and dying. He started laughing while yelling at him, "You moron, you don't eat out those kind of girls! You know how many dudes she runs through in a day?!!! You think she gives a damn about you pleasuring her?! She just wants your damn money!!" So Tom argues back, " No it's not true, she was really enjoying it. If she only cared about the money, she would have told me to stop eating her out!"  At this point, all the uncle can do, is shake his head. He yells at him one more time, "Man, next time don't do that. It's just not proper etiquette to do that at a massage parlor."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Till this day, Tom hears it from us. And he always defends himself by saying, "Man it was my first time. Plus she really was enjoying it." Lesson for you guys, in case you do decide to go to one of these places, do not do what Tom did, if you don't already have the common sense about that. It will haunt you for life.
laugh.gif

talk about some serious dirt on a homie...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

that was a 2002 article btw.  this place still open? 
nerd.gif
I'm not sure. I went there, if my memory is correct, in 04 or 05. It's been years since I've step foot in anything that is not legit. But I know for sure after 2002 it was still open. Alot of the massage parlors have move to houses and condos. Same establishment, different locations. That's why I really believe this industry should be legal. I've seen real international pimps. This Hong Kong dude was straight fierced with the pimpin. He was brutal too, but these girls that he brought over to America "owe" him money. It's crazy cause the women don't know a lick of English and just get locked up in that place for nothing but to make money. I saw this back in 2000. If it was deem a legal profession, there would be a place for these girls to run to in order to seek help or at least get deported back to their families in their native countries. I constantly hear about the sex industry because my homeboy's uncles still frequent them,  and some of my homeboys still be pimping American girls, nothing by force. It will never end, so why not help the girls? Personally, I think local officials and cops know about these places, they are getting paid under the table, so that's why things are the way they are.

Let me tell you this story about Fealthy Tom. I wasn't there for this one, but I've confirm his story, playing poker with him all the time. It was his 21st birthday, so his wild horndog uncle wanted to take his nephew Tom to the massage parlor, for the first time. It was his 21st birthday, plus Tom has been with his fiance for a long time, so he was an eager beaver ready to go ham. They get to the parlor, and Tom picks his girl at the same time as his uncle. So they both do their thing, and the uncle comes out first. The uncle is sitting around waiting for his nephew. 30 minutes goes by, and then another 30 minutes goes by. It's been a total of an hour and a half for Tom in there. Uncle is thinking, "Damn, my nephew is no joke. He's getting it in!" So Tom gets out, and he's worn out. They get in the car to go home, and then Tom's uncle complimented him like, "Damn boy, you wasn't playin about tearing it up huh???" Tom said," Yeah, I put in work for that one." So the uncle asks, "what did you do in there? What positions you got her in?" Tom replies, "Yeah I had her in the doggy and on her back, but I know I satisfied her because I ate her out for at least 45 minutes."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tom's uncle was furious and dying. He started laughing while yelling at him, "You moron, you don't eat out those kind of girls! You know how many dudes she runs through in a day?!!! You think she gives a damn about you pleasuring her?! She just wants your damn money!!" So Tom argues back, " No it's not true, she was really enjoying it. If she only cared about the money, she would have told me to stop eating her out!"  At this point, all the uncle can do, is shake his head. He yells at him one more time, "Man, next time don't do that. It's just not proper etiquette to do that at a massage parlor."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Till this day, Tom hears it from us. And he always defends himself by saying, "Man it was my first time. Plus she really was enjoying it." Lesson for you guys, in case you do decide to go to one of these places, do not do what Tom did, if you don't already have the common sense about that. It will haunt you for life.
laugh.gif
LMAO 45 minutes hahahaha

isnt getting domed up by one of these brauds just as bad as going down on em? i mean besides the fact that receiving is better than giving of course. 
laugh.gif

but its just as grimey to have her mouth on your schwang

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

isnt getting domed up by one of these brauds just as bad as going down on em? i mean besides the fact that receiving is better than giving of course. 
laugh.gif

but its just as grimey to have her mouth on your schwang
I wish there was testing done on these girls, and they can carry a health card, which would be done if it was legal. But they do make all clients wear condoms, not that that's a guarantee disease stopper. I just thought it was hilarious that Tom's uncle is really paying for the birthday boy to make love to a prostitute.

^^stds dont show up in your blood for months after contraption...so i dont see how thats gonna help

I was actually there for one of these massage stories. My homeboy brought his 15 year old little cousin to a massage parlor in Sacramento. It's ran by the Russians, those of you in that area might know what I'm talking about. 15 year old cousin was big for his age, so he passed for 18. Little did I know, homeboy was a virgin. He was about to get his cherry popped, but was kind of iffy about the whole situation. I didn't want his first experience ever to be with a prostitute, but my other homeboy, is a evil ess dude. I know he likes to see people get into tight situations. He was gassing this dude up to smash, and how it's going to be the best time of his life. So we get there, and I'm sitting in the front just lounging, reading a magazine and chit chatting with the fellas that were going to go in. It was little homeboy's turn. He picked this black curvaceous, variant Beyonce. She looked real cool, and was nice. We were like, "Go easy on him, it's his first time at a parlor." She  said, "Don't worry I'll take it easy on him. I won't hurt him." Little man, came out after 40 minutes. We were surprised, homeboy lasted long for a virgin. There was little sweat beads dripping down his forehead, and he looked like he just got possessed with this blank stare. We ask him if he was alright, and homeboy just gave this slight smirk, and let out a soft, long " Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa". Man, on the way back to Oakland, we saw his face, and he kept staring at the window like Earth was a whole new world. My boy, that was gassing him up to lose his virginity, now was making fun of him for losing his virginity to a prostitute. Dude started crying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean he is 15 even though he looked mature physically. My homeboy stopped messing with him, and on the whole way home, you can see dude just realized what he had done. I got a another story about this fealthy dude, but I'll save that for another day.
AYO!

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Which one was it? Was this in North Sac?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think this is the one on Marconi? 
roll.gif
Fromthatown had told me about that one before.
Since people want to know, and it's out of the bag.
laugh.gif
Yes it's on Marconi, and the name of the joint is Chalet. It's a tan and spa place. Just be cool cause the Russians do not play if you act up in their establishment.
LOL. That story was hilarious. Were the women even attractive enough to get down?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
when i just turned 18 me and my friends went to one of those asian massage places because we had heard stories. we were gonna go in and ask for the "special massage" or "happy ending". the whole situation was sketchy and no one really wanted to do it, so we played rock-paper-scissors to see who had to go in and do it.. it landed on like the shyest kid of our group, dude wanted to @@*@@ out but we made him do it. lets just say, yeah, its real. they will dome you up or at the minimum give you a hj.

NYC NTers just go down to the part of Chinatown by NYU, walk around and you'll see the massage places everywhere
address & price
nerd.gif

we saw his face, and he kept staring at the window like Earth was a whole new world.

laugh.gif
didn't we all have that feeling though after the 1st time you smashed?

roll.gif
@ your stories though. Damn that boy is dumb. Sounds like someone who you can pick on 24/7 and he won't get angry at all

lmao I wish there was a spot like this in MD/DC so I could send one of my idiot friends in there, they will do anything.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I was actually there for one of these massage stories. My homeboy brought his 15 year old little cousin to a massage parlor in Sacramento. It's ran by the Russians, those of you in that area might know what I'm talking about. 15 year old cousin was big for his age, so he passed for 18. Little did I know, homeboy was a virgin. He was about to get his cherry popped, but was kind of iffy about the whole situation. I didn't want his first experience ever to be with a prostitute, but my other homeboy, is a evil ess dude. I know he likes to see people get into tight situations. He was gassing this dude up to smash, and how it's going to be the best time of his life. So we get there, and I'm sitting in the front just lounging, reading a magazine and chit chatting with the fellas that were going to go in. It was little homeboy's turn. He picked this black curvaceous, variant Beyonce. She looked real cool, and was nice. We were like, "Go easy on him, it's his first time at a parlor." She  said, "Don't worry I'll take it easy on him. I won't hurt him." Little man, came out after 40 minutes. We were surprised, homeboy lasted long for a virgin. There was little sweat beads dripping down his forehead, and he looked like he just got possessed with this blank stare. We ask him if he was alright, and homeboy just gave this slight smirk, and let out a soft, long " Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa". Man, on the way back to Oakland, we saw his face, and he kept staring at the window like Earth was a whole new world. My boy, that was gassing him up to lose his virginity, now was making fun of him for losing his virginity to a prostitute. Dude started crying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean he is 15 even though he looked mature physically. My homeboy stopped messing with him, and on the whole way home, you can see dude just realized what he had done. I got a another story about this fealthy dude, but I'll save that for another day.
AYO!
2qxxcsw.gif
lol

You cant get an STD from getting head with a condom on.

Anything is possible, but really? I woudnt worry about it.

So..about those NYC spots..

roll.gif

Everyone from nyc is fiending to find out a spot. I don't think there is one, unless it's low-key. I mean, if there's a spot in NYC, I'd assume it'd be in Chinatown or Flushing, and there's none in CT or flushing to my knowledge.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You cant get an STD from getting head with a condom on.

Anything is possible, but really? I woudnt worry about it.

So..about those NYC spots..

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

roll.gif

Everyone from nyc is fiending to find out a spot. I don't think there is one, unless it's low-key. I mean, if there's a spot in NYC, I'd assume it'd be in Chinatown or Flushing, and there's none in CT or flushing to my knowledge.
there are spots in Chinatown... like i posted earlier me and my friends know for a fact
laugh.gif

I would give up a dope low key spot in NYC but y'all gotta do me a favor... Matter of fact I got several spots..

Back
Top Bottom