Asian Culture Discussion Thread

First time?! You sleep bruh
Donnie Yen kills it

giphy (1).gif

I've seen 2 and 3 and some of his other movies. 1 blows 2 and 3 out the water with the Japanese occupying his town

Ip Man cinematic universe is dope, liked the Master Z spinoff with Batista as the villain

Kid's gonna burn his Darvish jersey after this.

I could always tell who's gonna win school fights just by looking at the people involved. Some of these kids you could just tell weren't about it.

When dude started laughing lmao. That's not the type you **** with. Sucks he got snitched on and expelled though. They just did an inschool suspension for fights at my school unless it repeated.

Last edited:

I notice a lot of these MAGA asian women making the news lately, why would you want to support a racist president?

she dun goofed

edit*

any time i choose an airbnb, i always choose the ones where you dont meet the host. they just leave the keys in some locked mailbox and they give you the code.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ha...moral-authority-on-issues-pertaining-to-women

This seems to be a prime example of the type of racism we face in this country.
Or
As someone said to me while we were discussing this, is it wrong if it's right?

Quick cliffs, Two men talking about predictions for winners
Man says I couldn't name most of them
Says would guess "Lee" to be right if he didn't have to guess the first name

Continues to dig hole deeper and won't stop talking.

Jeongeun Lee6 won the tournament.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ha...moral-authority-on-issues-pertaining-to-women

This seems to be a prime example of the type of racism we face in this country.
Or
As someone said to me while we were discussing this, is it wrong if it's right?

Quick cliffs, Two men talking about predictions for winners
Man says I couldn't name most of them
Says would guess "Lee" to be right if he didn't have to guess the first name

Continues to dig hole deeper and won't stop talking.

Jeongeun Lee6 won the tournament.

The 6 isn't a typo? She is the 6th player in the tournament to be named Jeongeun Lee??? That's bananas.

Is Jeongeun a super common Korean name?

The 6 isn't a typo? She is the 6th player in the tournament to be named Jeongeun Lee??? That's bananas.

Is Jeongeun a super common Korean name?

Women of Korean heritage are dominating the LPGA indeed.

If he knew Park, Kim, and Choi were the other common Korean surnames, he would have mentioned it as well. hahahhahhaa

Is Jeong Eun a super common Korean name?

It is a common name. Mostly female. But not always ie, NK leader - Kim Jong Un - same name.

Commonly Korean names are two "syllables", often generations share a common syllable - so if she had sisters or cousins, their names would be Jeong - something, or Something - Eun.

Lee of course is one of the top 3, Kim, Park, Lee surnames.

Nowadays many names are not based on Chinese characters and are "pure Hanguel".

Speaking of names. Can't talk about Korean names without mentioning the parallel with Japan. Not sure parallel is the right word for it. Crisscross maybe?
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-common-...ese-name-I-met-this-girl-and-her-name-is-Yuki

Back
Top Bottom