Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Is Andrew yang being too nice taking the high road saying snl man shouldn't lose his job?

Video was weird as hell. It wasn't even jokes. So I don't understand how he's taking the "people are sensitive to comedy" comedy martyr angle. It was literally just two goofy looking racist people in a room talking.

Yang gotta chill. I think he's essentially just trying to capitalize on a campaign opportunity and this is a viral moment. He wants to appeal to "both sides" and position himself sociopolitically in a certain way that would help his run.

Last edited:
Were you the one who told us that women in Ireland like Asians? After watching Top Boy, I wanna shoot up the club of a bunch of Lizzies. That accent.

Not all but a fair amount. Like I said, my tinder was exploding and one chick I met out there flew out to Toronto to visit me for a weekend. There's like zero Asians out there :lol:

any of my Cali asian bros can help me proxy a soju?

cant find it in NJ. GoodDay brand, flavor: Calamansi. LMK if youve seen it around

SNL been a lame joke for decades now. Can’t believe they didn’t come up with this info during vetting process. You can crack ethnic jokes, be funny and still make your point. But jackhole was just being straight up stupid racist.
And I don’t use that term lightly. Soon as you casually and frequently toss out that word, dipstick is Dead to me. And this news ticked me off today:

“Shane Gillis gets support from 'SNL' alum Rob Schneider after being fired over racial slurs”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/shane-gillis-snl-rob-schneider-fired-racial-slurs

I can support his pushback and call out of the Hollywood Left, but Schneider wrong for this. At least his Twit account now has backtracked a bit. He’s not Chinese so I wouldn’t expect him to understand.

Dude clearly still doesn't get it with his dumb *** statements. A real comedian would've come up with something profound and witty based on his observations of Chinatown. Chappelle would've came up wiht a killer part about MSG in chinese food and Chinatown overall.

Dip**** wasn't even saying anything, just straight up dissing with no point to it. There's a difference between trying to be funny, and saying what he thinks and laughing at his own point and trying to call that an attempt of "funny".

Indonesian singer best by American husband, needs knee surgery.

forgot the exact number but the department of justice put out a report stating that domestic abuse on Asian women are mostly from white males

cant find it in NJ. GoodDay brand, flavor: Calamansi. LMK if youve seen it around

Stopped by Hankook Market in Sunnyvale today..fwiw, mngr said they don't carry it but "will order it soon since many have asked for it."

Good stuff. Only found it in Singapore.

https://geonbae.com/shop/soju/goodday-calamansi-soju/
Is this it?
I love soju but just the og kind so don't really pay attention to the new flavored ones. They are tasty though.
Is it Good Day brand only? I'm almost certain I've seen Calamansi flavors at my local H-Mart. Possibly even at Seafood City.
I'll probably be swinging by one this weekend and will check it out as well.

https://geonbae.com/shop/soju/goodday-calamansi-soju/
Is this it?
I love soju but just the og kind so don't really pay attention to the new flavored ones. They are tasty though.
Is it Good Day brand only? I'm almost certain I've seen Calamansi flavors at my local H-Mart. Possibly even at Seafood City.
I'll probably be swinging by one this weekend and will check it out as well.
I’ll try any brand tbh. I usually do Reggie flavor but I love calamansi. HMU if u see please. I’ll take care of you - drake

Back
Top Bottom