Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Welp my original post got locked because I was somehow race baiting posting an article and calling the attackers racists before this was labeled a "hate crime". I forgot I was posting on NT General.

the tone of some of the posts was sounding veiled and sus on both sides.

it could have been an interesting thread though.

One of the best quotes on that Insta acct but the another SF rob/assault:
“Please keep in mind that these crimes targeting Asians are not anything new. This has been going on since the first Chinese settlers in SF. They are just being publicized more because of the availability of cameras today, and new pro-Asian media outlets like Nextshark. White media usually ignores crimes against Asians. Even Asians are trying to downplay the crimes against us. I applaud every strong asian here standing up for OUR rights to not be assaulted and discriminated against.”

Thank you guys for putting up the news and info.

23462.gif

Hate crimes on the rise in SF...One of the guys (he’s Chinese) in my building got jumped on the way home by a group of four youngins.

They didn’t take anything either, just wanted to stomp him out randomly :smh:

Man...forget the pride. He should accept whatever help he can get. Hope those b****@*** deadbeat guards got fired. I don’t understand some of these losers that think they’re “tough” messing with someone older and weaker. They must feel so cool acting like annoying ugly hyenas. Always a group, never solo.

I’m really annoyed by this. 2 weeks ago I was surrounded by 5 ugly s*** and they mugged me. Took my iPhone pro max and tried to take my car but those future corpses didn’t know how to drive stick and got out. I resisted at first and thinking what my best options were. Everything happened in front of my friend’s apt. His family owns it and I knew there are cameras, was able to get 5 min of footage. Police says they know who it is, still waiting.

hope your doing ok you can always inbox me if you want to talk

Wonder if the corona is bringing to light to more Asians that other races don’t **** with us

hope your doing ok you can always inbox me if you want to talk

Wonder if the corona is bringing to light to more Asians that other races don’t **** with us
I’m alright. Thanks for the offer. Appreciate it.

I do think the corona virus have something to do with it. im cool with everyone but I don’t trust anyone anyways. So if other races don’t **** with Asians, I’m fine with it. It’s nothing new.

http://nextshark.com/visitacion-val...dQSCol8h-irZj8guamWmCb1AG5035_2_7DsGR4vaQGof0

Elderly woman in sf beaten in a home invasion passes a year later.

couple days ago in Toronto a woman lost her life to a hammer wielding terrorist.

I can’t stomach anymore of this, I can’t be sitting around doing nothing. We need a BLM equivalent and go out and let them know this is not okay. Not one of those peaceful protests that doesn’t make the news

Last edited:
Yeah article wasn’t clear I read about her at a park than it mentioned her house had nothing and she was beat for it? Anyways good on you

Fellas, we need some help here.

hk3.gif

shogun shogun
Naruto Naruto
@PoweredbyMSG

support #TeamAsian and vote for Hana!

shogun shogun
Naruto Naruto
@PoweredbyMSG

support #TeamAsian and vote for Hana!

Just did. But not gonna lie, Mandy Rose look a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom