Asian Culture Discussion Thread

i had my doubts during my first time. it was being made in front of us and i though it was just a thick pancake. but its really good. i definitely couldn't finish two orders, ill even struggle with one. haha

nxt time you are go back to jakarta, try bakmi gm. (bak mi geh em) if u miss it in the city they have one at the airport too. though its in the new terminal, completely separate from the international terminal.

Definitely will. You still go to Jakarta often? I try to go out there once a year; it's one of my favorite cities to visit. I hate sounding like one of "those" tourists, but going to Jakarta with the strength of the US dollar is amazing. I can eat and go out nonstop for a week straight and still spend less money than what I end up spending for a weekend here.

I know the chaotic environment isn't for everyone, but sometimes I get bored of how proper everything is in other Asian countries like Japan. Usually when I hit up Jakarta, I have to do a layover in Tokyo. Going from Tokyo to Jakarta feels like a relief sometimes, cause you can actually be yourself without worrying about who you're offending or what custom you're breaking.

Last edited:
yeezys are trash

*puts on flame suit
source.gif

ok this is sick lol

show me love vibes

whys it so short. wtf.
I told my girl that when I played it for her. She proceeded to call my a fruitcake for vining w Gaga. Some cue the Kanye Clip of how he says Gaga

Lmao nah it’s cool. I know I like some questionable stuff. I mean I get my style cues from women. I ain’t mad

Your own girl thinks your a fruitcake ? You must not be hitting it right.

I know I like some questionable stuff. I mean I get my style cues from women
Explain what you mean by this. we talking bras and spandex??

Back
Top Bottom