Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Seems like I need to expand my K-Pop knowledge.

Became a fan of BTS because my daughter saw a live performance on YouTube and wanted to copy their dance moves lol

5354EE5F-1FF6-4535-B7DE-A9042B077E37.jpeg

I went to her show in New York 10 years ago when she was promoting her English album.
She finished her set and left the stage. People started chanting encore encore.
She comes back like a 1 min later with Simple and Clean. The crowd went NUTSO.

Found the concert footage on YT

Last edited:
I was always Team Mitsui, if he got his stamina back he wouldve been clear cut leading scorer every game.....The game where he hit like 5 threes in a row was so fireee

thats a shame, indos wouldnt say theyre food is malaysian. pakistani and indian food now thats the same thing.

One of the funniest online beefs I've seen was the 2018 ASEAN games rivalry devolving into Indo and Malay people arguing over the origin of certain dishes and who does each dish better. Damn people were HEATED :lol:

Indo food is so underappreciated. It has influences from many different places, so there's literally an amazing dish for everyone regardless of what your taste is. Stuffing yourself with Nasi Padang and washing it down with a chocolate avocado shake afterwards :pimp:

I watched a YouTube video once that talked about how Indian and Korean ppl share a lot of the same words in their languages and have really similar dishes too.

That was an interesting watch.

Back
Top Bottom