Asian Culture Discussion Thread

POS Clown MF.
His insta account just switched to Private setting as was reading his post comments.

“ If any of my fellow Asian-American comrades...”

just ****ed around and reported his account on Instagram.. i'm obvious not a ****ing trump supporter but i'm ****ing asian before any political affiliation.

he wouldn't dare spew any of that bigotry towards black and brown communities but he thinks it's coo to do that **** to asians?

just ****ed around and reported his account on Instagram.. i'm obvious not a ****ing trump supporter but i'm ****ing asian before any political affiliation.

he wouldn't dare spew any of that bigotry towards black and brown communities but he thinks it's coo to do that **** to asians?

Anyone that can drop the c bomb so casually and maliciously is hundred percent saying racist stuff about all other people. Bet Real Money on that idea. Watch some riot protest videos. Bunch out there where Black, Asian, etc get harassed.
Hypocricy.

Anyone that can drop the c bomb so casually and maliciously is hundred percent saying racist stuff about all other people. Bet Real Money on that idea. Watch some riot protest videos. Bunch out there where Black, Asian, etc get harassed.
Hypocricy.

I DM'd him on IG to call him out on his fake *** rage and he basically doubled down. i said i bet you wouldn't have been so comfortable yelling ***** to a bunch of, say, younger, more physically abled Asian people and he said something to the affect of, "oh i was yelling that the entire time. I was saying it to everybody."

dude basically said he said it because he's asian and because he's tired of seeing Chinese people be anti-black and homophobic. I kept tellin him he's reverse hustling.. you can't fight racism with more racist rhetoric.

this piece of human garbage is 25 years old and some entitled wannabe activist. **** him.

Good for her. Respect.
Put a foot in deranged idiot.

that hallway looks like the hallway of every apartment building in the Tenderloin of SF. ****, it could be building I lived in :lol:

when she started Lysoling that man... ****ING QUEEN RIGHT THERE

some dumbasses in the comments section talkin about "she should've been nice after he apologized." like what the ****? you serious blud? this deranged man been calling her the n-word up and down and done this so many times, you think he's gonna respond to respectability politics? get all the way the **** outta here with that dumb *** soft ****.

What you guys hear about that Korean guy in Portland that got murked by some guy trying to rob his house. Him and his mom founded that small kimchi company that you see being sold in Korean grocery stores. Choi Kimchi i think it’s called.

Last edited:

Karma’s a B*.

i'm usually a far left protestor especially against police.. seeing that dumb *** get thrown around by law enforcement got me feeling strange.

in any case, what's asian dawn's political slant? i'm not sure what the point of calling them "far left" protestors as opposed to just calling them "protestors"

i'm usually a far left protestor especially against police.. seeing that dumb *** get thrown around by law enforcement got me feeling strange.

in any case, what's asian dawn's political slant? i'm not sure what the point of calling them "far left" protestors as opposed to just calling them "protestors"

That is the Cheesy Stache Clown who was verbally assaulting Chinese Americans supporting a cause he vehemently opposed. Felt the need to use some choice words against fellow Asians (though not sure what exact Asian set he claims). He crossed the line: Woke racist POS.

His espoused politics through posted words and actions are all in Far Left activism. Rioters are proud of their beliefs so call it like it is. Act the Fool, Suffer the Consequences. Protest all you want on opposite sides.

Judge the content of the post for what’s it worth. What’s this Insta account’s political slant? Byline says “Pro Asian”. And when you look through their posts history, would say very on point.

That is the Cheesy Stache Clown who was verbally assaulting Chinese Americans supporting a cause he vehemently opposed. Felt the need to use some choice words against fellow Asians (though not sure what exact Asian set he claims). He crossed the line: Woke racist POS.

His espoused politics through posted words and actions are all in Far Left activism. Rioters are proud of their beliefs so call it like it is. Act the Fool, Suffer the Consequences. Protest all you want on opposite sides.

Judge the content of the post for what’s it worth. What’s this Insta account’s political slant? Byline says “Pro Asian”. And when you look through their posts history, would say very on point.

i know it's that dumb clown who was calling Asian Trump-stans "*****." could tell by the mustache. idk, i'm not a fan of what he said to those Asian folks (matter of fact, i spent like 30-45 minutes debating with him on IG DMs) but I'm also not a fan of state-sanctioned violence/police brutality against protestors. I've been one of those people who've been unjustly thrown around or tear gassed by police. This isn't "karmic justice" for what he said, it's just the police doing what police always do and get away with.

justice would've been him getting smacked the **** up by an asian person who he called *****.

i've seen asian dawn's account and while they're pro-asian, that doesn't preclude them from making some dumb innocuous posts or posts that emphasize anti-blackness and fear towards other communities of color. some of their followers posts in their comments section, i'm just like wtf?

i know it's that dumb clown who was calling Asian Trump-stans "*****." could tell by the mustache. idk, i'm not a fan of what he said to those Asian folks (matter of fact, i spent like 30-45 minutes debating with him on IG DMs) but I'm also not a fan of state-sanctioned violence/police brutality against protestors. I've been one of those people who've been unjustly thrown around or tear gassed by police. This isn't "karmic justice" for what he said, it's just the police doing what police always do and get away with.

justice would've been him getting smacked the **** up by an asian person who he called *****.

i've seen asian dawn's account and while they're pro-asian, that doesn't preclude them from making some dumb innocuous posts or posts that emphasize anti-blackness and fear towards other communities of color. some of their followers posts in their comments section, i'm just like wtf?

Social media just too toxic these days take posted comments serious. Reading some comments would just aggravate anyone. I’m totally stunned you took time to engage the dipstick. Already knew he is full of himself and couldn’t engage in civil interaction.

Regarding the Insta account post coverage, I take the content for what they are: did events happen, are these actual people involved, etc. There are posts where Asians are victims and offenders. There are posts of non Asians every type supporting and harming Asians. There are political posts that support and criticize one side, all establishment.

We get very limited coverage from traditional media. They provide a needed service.

If we have a pro-black/anti-everyone else thread on General disguised as a personal tumblr , then a pro-asian instagram account shouldn't be much of an issue.

Edit: I meant Pro-Model Minority instagram account. Can we get equality equality to change this to the Model Minority Culture Discussion Thread. Just want to keep it 💯.
Might help other people who are looking to imitate the white man to find this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom