Asian Culture Discussion Thread

“Other than using firearms for sport shooting and for hunting, there is no reason anyone in Canada should need guns in their everyday lives.”

Because Canada does not have trigger happy pu§§ies like US cops.
Umm, so do a lot of americans buy guns in case they need to get in gun fights with cops?

Basket robin now has bubble tea

Nah hell no. We need to reclaim this.
Boba can't be mainstream whitewashed like this.
no-will-smith.gif

dunkin donuts used to have juice with boba. Not mad at Inga bae for getting money. If Taco Bell wanted me to endorse some lumpia or leche flan for them then i'm gonna Live Mas.

dont forget the OG imperialist boba

a carbonated drink with boba in it sounds like a ****ing disaster. imagine the sensation of choking on one of the boba balls while also needing to burp because of the carbonation :lol: :lol:

1654449294798.gif

While they've become popular at froyo shops — the concept of boba and its popularity

froyo shops.. or just boba shops?

Speaking of froyo, I remember a few years back the froyo business was booming. There was only one small froyo shop near me at the mall but it closed years ago.

Speaking of froyo, I remember a few years back the froyo business was booming. There was only one small froyo shop near me at the mall but it closed years ago.

man i ****ing love frozen yogurt. it made me realize how much i like tarty flavors. used to be a yogurtland 5 minutes from me, but like you said, that industry just aint in anymore —spot shut down 2 years before the pandemic. :frown:

I've heard some Koreans before talking about having a Korean age and an international age. Had no idea what it meant and finally looked it up. Weird that they took it from china and now are the only country that uses it.

**** is hella sad, infuriating, and just outright confusing. it’s been two+ years of this type of targeted behavior and still dudes are indiscriminately attacking unarmed and non-threatening asian folks.

last month my homie’s mom was shopping right outside of chinatown, at a grocery she has gone to for 30+ years. As she’s backing out of her parking spot, a car pulls up behind her to box her in. suspects hop out, smash her back window and snatch her purse. thankfully she wasn’t physically harmed but she hasn’t shaken the trauma

**** is hella sad, infuriating, and just outright confusing. it’s been two+ years of this type of targeted behavior and still dudes are indiscriminately attacking unarmed and non-threatening asian folks.

last month my homie’s mom was shopping right outside of chinatown, at a grocery she has gone to for 30+ years. As she’s backing out of her parking spot, a car pulls up behind her to box her in. suspects hop out, smash her back window and snatch her purse. thankfully she wasn’t physically harmed but she hasn’t shaken the trauma
which chinatown was this ?

Back
Top Bottom