Asian Culture Discussion Thread

2 arrested in fatal shooting of food delivery driver in Oakland​

Yes let's prevent the Asians from legally owning guns to protect their businesses, property, and their lives because of one idiot back in 1991.:rofl:

Homeowners should be able to have guns in their homes.

There's no reason for someone you don't know to enter your home. If that happens, blowing someone's head off is the expectation.

Anyone can enter a store and their intentions when entering can run the gamut. Maybe they came for legit reasons, maybe they entered to rob you blind...with that being the case, and there being a grey area as to their intentions, store owners having a gun handy is a horrible idea. Hire security.

One's a place of private residence and one's a place of open business —who comes in and out of the two are of different natures. But why is there a distinction between the right and wrong use of force when the crime is the same: the stealing of private property?

Hiring security would be great but how many small businesses can afford this option? In CA, the average security guard cost $35/hour. Even if for only 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's close to $1500 a week. I don't know of many mom and pop business owners who can afford that.

2 arrested in fatal shooting of food delivery driver in Oakland​

Yes let's prevent the Asians from legally owning guns to protect their businesses, property, and their lives because of one idiot back in 1991.:rofl:

super sad news. i didn't want to follow the story around Patrick Fung's murder because that **** hit too close to home. the neighborhoods surrounding the area he was murdered have been a hub for a lot of East and Southeast Asian immigrants and has perpetually been hit by burglaries and robberies since the 90s. there was a period in the mid-2000s where Asian restaurants and patrons were being targeted in some takeover robberies—something like a string of close to ten restaurants in a matter of weeks. My parents were like **** all that and avoided Chinatown for half a year, and I know they weren't the only ones to do that.

unfortunately, many of us know that what's happening to Asian folks and Asian owned businesses aint nothing new. if Major Willis is indeed the guilty party in Fung's murder, then **** it. You're old enough to hold the hammer then you're old enough to deal with the fall out of murdering an innocent person.

One's a place of private residence and one's a place of open business —who comes in and out of the two are of different natures. But why is there a distinction between the right and wrong use of force when the crime is the same: the stealing of private property?

Hiring security would be great but how many small businesses can afford this option? In CA, the average security guard cost $35/hour. Even if for only 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's close to $1500 a week. I don't know of many mom and pop business owners who can afford that.
Perhaps if these two Asian store owners had firearms, they wouldnt have been slaughtered like lambs, wife begging for her life because she was shot dead.

But yeah, let one incident prevent all Asians from defending themselves :rofl:

Last edited:

You don't blow someone's head off for stealing a bag of chips and a Snapple.

Also not sure if blowing someone's head off for emptying your register is 100% justified either.

Get insurance. Set up Cameras so you can validate your insurance claim.

Violence isn't the only answer to petty theft.

My question to you is- do you believe that protecting a small business comes down to owning a firearm? Is that the only way to stay in business? Shooting people?

Perhaps if these two Asian store owners had firearms, they wouldnt have been slaughtered like lambs, wife begging for her life because she was shot dead.

But yeah, let one incident prevent all Asians from defending themselves :rofl:

Hire security.

Violence isn't the answer to keeping the corner store in business. I know you're an Asian supremacist and think killing is the only way- so it makes sense that you'd reduce Latasha Harlans to a one-off scenario (surprise its not!) just in the spirit of keeping it as reductive as possible.

beacon ave south beacon ave south
I didn't watch.

There are mechanisms that can be put in place to prevent violence. Security is one.

Just because you own a store doesn't mean if someone tries to rob you, you have a right to end their life. Theft is wrong but the solution isn't taking the perpetrator's life.

Look at how retail stores handle theft- they instruct employees to just get out of the way... insurance will cover the loss.

When you own a business losses are part of the equation no matter what, no matter what business you're in. The only pathway to prevent losses isn't owning a gun like its 1903 and your kids won't have dinner if you don't kill the bandit.

At the same time if you're an old Asian granny who carries a lot of cash like my Korean neighbor, it makes sense to have the blammer on your hip for protection. Completely different situation though.

Last edited:
So you come in this thread to contribute nothing in regards to the subject of matter but instead wave your victim flag and downplay everything thats been going on in our community?

Classic.

Im sure youve seen the vids posted, but please keep playing dumb as always and find a way to make things revolve around you.

I literally posted a video of two Asian store owners executed for petty theft and he wants to talk about Asian Supremacy :rofl:

We know you don't like Asians , even though you pretend that you are Asian yourself, but always find your way in here to police how we conduct ourselves in the midst of rampant anti asian attacks.

beacon ave south beacon ave south he's carrying on his big bro Khufu's fraud legacy. Don't mind him.

Last edited:
You don't blow someone's head off for stealing a bag of chips and a Snapple.

Also not sure if blowing someone's head off for emptying your register is 100% justified either.

Get insurance. Set up Cameras so you can validate your insurance claim.

Violence isn't the only answer to petty theft.

My question to you is- do you believe that protecting a small business comes down to owning a firearm? Is that the only way to stay in business? Shooting people?

Hire security.

Violence isn't the answer to keeping the corner store in business. I know you're an Asian supremacist and think killing is the only way- so it makes sense that you'd reduce Latasha Harlans to a one-off scenario (surprise its not!) just in the spirit of keeping it as reductive as possible.

beacon ave south beacon ave south
I didn't watch.

There are mechanisms that can be put in place to prevent violence. Security is one.

Just because you own a store doesn't mean if someone tries to rob you, you have a right to end their life. Theft is wrong but the solution isn't taking the perpetrator's life.

Look at how retail stores handle theft- they instruct employees to just get out of the way... insurance will cover the loss.

When you own a business losses are part of the equation no matter what, no matter what business you're in. The only pathway to prevent losses isn't owning a gun like its 1903 and your kids won't have dinner if you don't kill the bandit.

At the same time if you're an old Asian granny who carries a lot of cash like my Korean neighbor, it makes sense to have the blammer on your hip for protection. Completely different situation though.

full stop fam. "asian supremacist?" I can tolerate your overall unwillingness to understand anyone else's viewpoint because you have a clear agenda to antagonize asian folks but to casually equate asian business owners and asian people in general attempting to protect themselves as a form of "asian supremacy"..like this is some white supremacy adjacent ****.. nahhh we not playing that ****. that stupid ****ing narrative is the very reason asian people have been attacked.

and not once did i say owning a firearm is the only way that business owners can and should protect themselves. nor did I say that anyone's life is worth ending over any piece of property.. ESPECIALLY over a bag of chips. YOU said people should be able to have a gun in their home, to which i asked, what's the difference between shooting at someone in your home or in your business if their primary motive is the same: stealing property? Under your logic, it's okay to shoot at someone stealing the cash from under your mattress but not okay if they're stealing the cash register from your business. But this makes no sense —if you're going to argue that no property is worth someone's life, then keep that same argument consistent. people have home insurance, too, for exactly these kind of reasons. should every home just hire private security guards?

and If you want to argue that every asian business owner is like Soon Ja Du then someone could easily say that every perpetrator/thief is willing to kill business owners like they did in the video computersputin posted. extrapolating one person's actions as a reflection of an entire community works in every which way.

Last edited:
full stop fam. "asian supremacist?" I can tolerate your overall unwillingness to understand anyone else's viewpoint because you have a clear agenda to antagonize asian folks but to casually equate asian business owners and asian people in general attempting to protect themselves as a form of "asian supremacy"..like this is some white supremacy adjacent ****.. nahhh we not playing that ****. that stupid ****ing narrative is the very reason asian people have been attacked.

and not once did i say owning a firearm is the only way that business owners can and should protect themselves. nor did I say that anyone's life is worth ending over any piece of property.. ESPECIALLY over a bag of chips. YOU said people should be able to have a gun in their home, to which i asked, what's the difference between shooting at someone in your home or in your business if their primary motive is the same: stealing property? Under your logic, it's okay to shoot at someone stealing the cash from under your mattress but not okay if they're stealing the cash register from your business. But this makes no sense —if you're going to argue that no property is worth someone's life, then keep that same argument consistent. people have home insurance, too, for exactly these kind of reasons. should every home just hire private security guards?

and If you want to argue that every asian business owner is like Soon Ja Du then someone could easily say that every perpetrator/thief is willing to kill business owners like they did in the video computersputin posted. extrapolating one person's actions as a reflection of an entire community works in every which way.
My guy moe200069 moe200069 say whats needs to be said.

You're easily one of my top 5 favorite nt'ers (even though i despise your football squad 😂)

You're usually pretty level headed and understanding of current affairs. I appreciate the fact that you're letting be known whats really going on in terms of violence and murders within our community. Shout out to computersputin computersputin also.

Sadly at the end of the day, like I've said numerous time before, nobody gives a **** about us.

Keep this thread trending and alive, it makes THEM hella nervous that this topic stays on the first page.

This anti asian thing wasnt a covid thing.

Precovid, I made a thread where a group of people robbed an old asian man in SF for his refundable cans and cheered and laugh at him while he was crying.
I believe beacon ave south beacon ave south even mentioned then that no one gives a s about us.
Love how the thread got derailed instantly into "well asians are racist too" , victim shaming, and saying they ( Asian Americans) deserve the attacks because of XYZ.
Love how most if not all those people are now long banned and gone. :rofl:

So props to their last soldier in hatred holding onto their racist Anti Asian stupidity.

JPS JPS what do you think of preventing asian business owners from acquiring legal firearms to protect themselves as they operate their businesses, while they are being targeted as easy prey?

Last edited:
Nobody is going to protect you and your family the way you do. Buy them guns. Get a LTC and keep it on you at all times.
Nah. pay someone $35/hr to stand in your store and will most likely run at the sight of danger because "why get killed for something that is not yours" .
Because of one racist korean lady in LA from more than 30 years ago.
Pure brain rot + racism strategy.

KeEp Dat INsuRanCe ClaIM ForM ON You At ALL TIMES

Last edited:
Nah. pay someone $35/hr to stand in your store and will most likely run at the sight of danger because "why get killed for something that is not yours" .
Because of one racist korean lady in LA from more than 30 years ago.
Pure brain rot + racism strategy.
Wait wait wait WHAT??? yaw know I’m team No Scroll. Give me context

razor-ramon-letter.gif

Hold up you completely misunderstood my comment about Computers Putin. The current convo about asian store owners having guns is NOT why I called him that. It's his post history. Are you aware of the BS he is saying all over Nike Talk? It's not a narrative, its not assumptions, its PURE FACTS. If you're defending him you're full of it and we can stop there.

He's an Asian supremacist and a proud racist. A search through his trolling posts and hateful comments and careless trolling prove so. If you disagree you're not being serious.

Now back to the main topic-

The difference between shooting an intruder in your home and shooting someone in your business is that a business is open to the public, your home is not therefore anyone entering your home that you don't recognize, is likely not supposed to be there and is much more likely there to do harm, where as a customer that you don't recognize in a store, has a right to be there. So I really don't understand your confusion there, or even an attempt to question the obvious distinction.

You're also conflating property with goods and services. Some property you'd find in a home cant be easily replaced (jewelry, heirlooms, etc). Chips and soda... you get the point.

I wasn't saying every owner is like Soon Ja, I was saying that she isn't the only one who didn't have the mental capacity to wield a weapon.

I'd also like to ask- are you willing to stand by computers putin and his garbage reputation on NT? Are you willing to stand here and prove that he's not what I accused him of being? Because all of his posts in this thread and otherwise state that he's a joke and should have been removed from the site by now.

So instead of adding anything in the conversation or providing any solutions, you just come in here to offer their trash takes and to antagonize the Asian Americans on here further.
Then try to deflect on me and call me names and provide no backup like always.

Meanwhile, you love coming in here routinely to downplay the suffering our communities members for giggles. Your trash reputation is on full display in this very thread and people can see it clearly now.

Classic.

This schtick getting old and boring. Perhaps you should be like your idol and come back with a new screenname and personality to troll more effectively.

Last edited:
So instead of adding anything in the conversation or providing any solutions, you just come in here to offer their trash takes and to antagonize the Asian Americans on here further.
Then try to deflect on me and call me names and provide no backup like always.

Meanwhile, you love coming in here routinely to downplay the suffering our communities members for giggles. Your trash reputation is on full display in this very thread and people can see it clearly now.

Classic.

This schtick getting old and boring. Perhaps you should be like your idol and come back with a new screenname and personality to troll more effectively.

So you're not a racist? That would be news to me.

Because you, myself and the mods know that you are so I'm just asking so that your lie can be on record.

If you think that arming mom and pop shops with guns is the solution, ok fine that's your opinion and in the larger scheme, it doesn't really matter.

But my real problem with you is that you've jumped onto this "Black people are out to get Asians/Asian businesses" and you troll in other threads when you see an opportunity to lampoon Black people. Remember what you said in the Hinge thread about Black women? Or are you going to sit here and try to tell me that you were being genuine?

You've posted mugshots of Black people without context the mods removed said mugshots and you played dumb and wondered why. You knew exactly what you were doing and quite frankly so did others.

Would you mind screen shooting your warning history with the reasons for the warnings for everyone to see?

Just say you dont like Asians bro. Its not that hard. I would respect you even more if you did and not see you as the coward you currently are.

And I love black women. Aliyah was an angel. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom